Monday

Inspire Me Monday - Emboss Resist


Hey everyone! Long time no see! I am back with you all today, and to ease back into floral videos for you all, I decided to keep things pretty simple with a little emboss resist technique using Poppy XL.


I of course have a video of this soft watercoloured card for you all as well!




I had a ton of fun playing with this stamp set and the handmade watercolours. The soft splashy look of this card really makes me happy I love watching colours move around!


Thanks for stopping by,
Hugz,
Jessie

3 comments:

Deb said...

This is so soft looking and beautiful!! I only have zig real color brushes, no watercolors..but may have to see if I can do anything like this with them if I ever get around to it! LOVE this!!

Jessie said...

They will work for something like this! I have them too lol

Evelyn S. said...

Beautiful result...and great fun watching you create it!