Wednesday

July release super-sneak peek!


Hello everybody!

Hope you all are enjoying these lovely long summer days, as we are here at the Power Poppy HQ. I’m just popping in to share a sneak peek at a drawing of mine you’ll be able to get your hands on soon!

How soon? Well, this flower-filled bouquet will be available to color to your heart’s content as part of Power Poppy’s July 1st digital stamp release. The Bloom Brigade will be revealing their tantalizing takes on this and two other juicy sets starting Saturday, June 28th! We hope you’re ready to be wowed... because I am quite certain you will be. These ladies have got the MAD SKILLS!!!

I’m so grateful for the opportunity to share what I love to make with you, and then see what, in turn, you all create with my artwork. It’s a special feeling not too many people get to have!

Take care and live in full bloom — it’s so much more fun that way!

4 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, my heart! Marcella, this is absolutely gorgeous!! Sign me up! LOL! I can't wait to see all the beauties the Bloom Brigade has for us! What a tickle! Sending hugs to you all! Cheryl

Pattie J. said...

I appreciate your notes, hope these gorgeous creations, will be available in stamps as well. I don't do digital at all, but love your creations....have a good day.

Julie Koerber said...

Ahhhhhhhh! So fun to see your gorgeous handiwork in pencil. Shows us all the time and talent you put into each and every image! You're a rock star Ms. Marce! :-)

Patti P. said...

How gorgeous! I can't wait for the next digital release. Thanks for the sneak peek.