Thursday

Fresh peek from my drawing board


Hello everybody!

I’m just stopping by to share that I’ve been drawing up a storm, and will soon have more flowery images to share with you. The only downside is that my hand my be stuck in the position of holding a pen, due to my obsessive stippling and crosshatching! (I use Pigma Micron pens by Sakura, the best best best.)

As those Thanksgiving leftovers are dwindling next weekend and holiday shopping is in full swing, we’ll ramp things up at Power Poppy with stamps to tickle all those digital-image fans. If you aren’t yet a digi fan, maybe now is a good time to find out what they’re all about!
Check out Julie Koerber’s digi tutorial, which explains a whole lot.

New release countdown starts Saturday, November 29.

Stay tuned and STAY WARM! :)

7 comments:

AJ Bodine said...

The image you're working on is lovely! Cannot wait to see the new releases, building my Christmas list soon!

Allison Cope said...

Stunning Marcy! Can't wait to see what you have in store for everyone! Especially our digi stamp lovers :)

Patti Willey said...

Oooh! Going to be Gorgeous!! They bloom here in June, the most beautiful flower! Psst, we need raspberries too...Just sayin' for next Summer too! oh and how about Blueberries while I'm makin' a Wish List lol. How's that hand now!!

Unknown said...

Fantastic! I love your digital stamps. I think I have all of them so far, and I am looking forward to buying the new ones!

Karen W said...

More flowers, Wow I love them already!!!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

WOW!! Marcella, it's going to be stunning, like all of your amazing images, digital or on your stamp sets. All of them are a true joy to color, with any medium, the results are always amazing.
Thank you so much for the sneak peek, I can't wait to see it revealed.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, be still my heart! Marcy, what an exquisite drawing! I can hardly wait to see the new digis! And, yes, I LOVE digis! Actually, I would buy everything digis, along with the clear sets. Just a thought...hehe! I love being able to rescale and things. Eager for the sneak peeks and know that the gals will delight us, as always! Warm hugs!