Friday

Funtastic (Power Poppy) Friday!

Hello and Happy Friday to each and every one of you! We have quite the show today and we are so glad you've joined us to check it all out! Not only are the Bloomies here, as they are every Friday, BUT.... we realized that it has been a while since we have had some customer show & tell! And so, that's exactly what we're going to do today!


We had quite the eye candy in our Power & Spark Copy, Steal Inspire Challenge linky! Goodness! The talent out there in blog land is pretty darn incredible! I have absolutely loved not only looking at the creations submitted but also seeing which cards inspired them!

A QUICK NOTE FIRST: This challenge will shut down on August 31st at 8PM EST. So, if you haven't played along -- now is your chance! Who doesn't want a shot at winning some Power Poppy goodies! You can click HERE for the link on how to play along! 

Our first show and tell takes us over to Tricia Traxler’s place to take a peek at the speckled sunflower creation using Power Poppy's Sunshine of My Life digital stamp (did you know that this one just came out as a clear stamp too?). Goodness, I love the dreamy watercolor effect and the extra pop of color she added with the watercolor spots! Absolutely fabulous Tricia! 


Robyn Oliver created a card to “die” for with this fun shape and all that fussy cutting.  It is one elegant little note if I ever did see one! The shades of blue and bits of pearly bling serve as the icing on the cake for sure! Robyn used Power Poppy's Azalea set for this little number! 


When it comes to fussy cutting -- Oh Snap! -- Maria Rodriguez sure went to town with her creation. Look at all that detail -- cutting around each one of the keys! Oh my, that girl must have patience. We're glad she does because we kind of think that's what makes this card POP! Maria used the Power Poppy set Best Day Ever! 


Our final stop is to pay Barbara Campbell a visit with this card that offers not only subtle hues but little doses of vibrant color. I think that this mix is actually what drew me to love on this card A LOT! I love the inspiration she found in Cindy Lawrence's card and how she put her own spin on it using Power Poppy's Tea in the Garden stamp set!


Well, we hope you enjoyed taking a peek at some of these Must-See Customer Creations! (That link is a shameless plug for our Power Poppy Rocks Pinterest boards where we "pin" all things Power Poppy -- just to inspire YOU! Check out our Must See Customer Creation board to see some of our favorite cards done by Power Poppy Peeps a.k.a. customers).

Now it's time to turn the mic over to the Bloomies who are ready to steal the show with their handiwork! Stop by and see these fine ladies, will you please? ;-)


Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to tune back in on Monday when our newest member of the Instant Garden -- Jessie Banks -- heads up Inspire Me Monday. I can't WAIT to see what she has in store! 

Have a great weekend!
~Julie

7 comments:

Tricia T said...

Aww! Thanks for showcasing my card!

CherylQuilts said...

Congratulations to all the gals whose cards were featured today! They are beautiful, and what a fun blog hop by the Bloomies today! Such great creativity! Hugs, all! xoxo

Unknown said...

Such beautiful Eye Candy! Everyone is so wildly talented!!!

Maria Rodriguez said...

Oh my gosh Julie!! I'm thrilled you showcase my camera card, this set is amazing and the keys just beg to get fussy cut.
I adore Power Poppy stamps, I always have so much fun creating my cards with them.
Thank you Marcella for gifting us with your talent through your images and thank you Julie for showing my card, it was a pleasure to create it.
Congratulations to Tricia, Robyn and Barbara for being showcased too, I'm honored to be in such amazing company.
Big Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

Malaysia said...

awesome

Barbara said...

Julie, I am so honored that you liked my card. We are traveling in Germany right now, but the news got to me and I am enjoying all of the selections and other team members cards. Thanks again!

Cyndi Watkins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.