Friday

A Fond Farewell to 2016!

Hello sweet stamping friends! All of us at Power Poppy hope you had an amazing holiday filled with the love of family and friends and seasoned with many new memories! We are also hoping the next few days bring nothing but the best because, why? Well, because that is a wonderful way to close out 2016! Because we love to showcase some of YOU and the ways you use Power Poppy's fantabulous digital and clear stamps, let's get to it! We have some "goodies" today!

For starters, remember how I said last week that I really hoped Misseke showed us how this project below turned out?


Well, I am -- squeeeeeee ---- so happy that she did! Check out this three-paneled lovely. I gasped when I saw it because I thought of all the time and care she took to make this amazingly beautiful delight for the eyes! As I mentioned last week, Misseke used Power Poppy's clear set Simply Camellias!  I am not sure what "Van Harte" means in Dutch but I am guessing it is "With Heart" or "With Love." Anyone out in blog land know? ;-)


Emily White crafted this watercolor-washed beauty with white embossed detail. I love the sweet and simple design and the dreamy quality of the finished card! She also used Simply Camellias for this creation, which goes to show just how versatile and beautiful this stamp set is when your creativity moves you!  


A.J. Bodine's sunflower sensation just makes me SMILE! I love the bright and cheery turquoise backdrop, the die cut frame, the fabulous way she colored this illustration up and then accented it with a bit of bling with sequins! It's purely delightful using Power Poppy's digital stamp set Sunshine of My Life. 


And just because the Christmas season isn't officially over until the 12 days of Christmas have passed, we needed to show off this shapely design from Patti Willey using Power Poppy's Glistening Paperwhites stamp set. I personally think this is a wonderful Christmas card or even a creation to send in thanksgiving for this beautiful season!


And that, my sweet stamping friends is it for our little show and tell Friday! But, here's the good news, we're not completely done with the eye candy! Some of our fine Bloomies happen to have some artistry to share as well! So, hop on over and see.....


Thanks so much for stopping by! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
~Julie

6 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! Soooo beautiful! Happy New Year!!! xoxo

Berina RGA said...

Beautiful cards!! Congratulations on being featured ladies!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Beautiful projects!

Patti Willey said...

Happy New Year Julie and Power Poppy! You Bloomies never disappoint in sharing Marcella's lovely sketched images. They're just the best to color, the best! I look forward to 2017 surrounded by friends like yourself. Big Hug!

Misseke said...

Oh my word.... I am so honoured to be featured here again ...
Thank you so much for your wonderful comment to my 3 panel card. It is indeed a card made with a lot of love and given Van Harte which means with love or even better wholeheartedly.
Happy New Year!!!
Misseke

Camille Short said...

These projects are amazing!