Monday

Inspire Me Monday: Using Coordinating Dies

Howdy all!  Happy New Year to everyone out there around the world!  I'm Allison Cope your hostess for today's Inspire Me Monday!

If you know me, you know I LOVE making cards that are interactive in some way. So this week I thought I'd pull out some of Power Poppy coordinating dies and have some fun creating with them.

If you didn't already know, we have a few clear stamps sets with their own matching dies.  Those sets include:




So grab something warm and wet to sip away at and meet me in my scraproom!  Today I'm going to use the Peony Muse stamp set and matching dies.


I hope you too love using your coordinating dies to make your cards unique and fun!

Here's a quick look at the card I shared today...


Thanks for joining me today!  I hope you enjoyed this video.

I'd love to know what you'd like to learn in future tutorials so leave me a comment telling what you would like to know more about!

A QUICK NOTE FROM MARCELLA - DIES WILL BE BACK IN STOCK IN FEBRUARY, 2018!

Allison Cope ~


Stamps: Power Poppy (Peony Muse)
Cardstock: Recollections (#110 White)
Dies: Power Poppy (Peony Muse Coordinating Dies)
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versafine, (Black Onyx), Copic Markers
Stencil: Stamp of Approval  (Mod Squared Stencil).

5 comments:

Lisa K said...

Love this idea! I do not own any of the Power Poppy dies but maybe some day. In the meantime, I will give this a try with what I own.

Berina RGA said...

Such a lovely idea! Nice way to use the coordinating dies.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That’s a gorgeous set of cards !
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

Linda Nickerson said...

Very well done! Really enjoyed the video!

CherylQuilts said...

WOW! Ally, I loved your video and your gorgeous card! You are amazing and so creative! I did NOT know about that mark on the Scor-Buddy! What a neat idea to use the die, and I love the colors you used!! Thank you so much for your continued inspiration -- and creativity that is out of this world!! Warm hugs and love!