Monday

Inspire Me Monday: Go Green!


Howdy fellow Power Poppy fans! Welcome to Inspire Me Monday with your hostess, Allison Cope.

This month I was inspired to create with Copic’s newest challenge, their #CopicColor challenge!  This challenge involves using only the 3 Copic colors that they assign each month.  This month’s three colors include…
YG17, YG23, G17

Since St. Patrick’s Day is coming this Saturday and being that I have a little Irish in me, I thought I would color up some shamrocks.  Well actually, it’s a plant called Oxalis Triangularis; more commonly known as False Shamrock, Purple Shamrock or the Love Plant.  It is generally found is a deep hue of rich purple, like the one shown below.


Today I’m going to color it strictly with greens.  So grab a cup of your favorite warm beverage and meet me at my desk…


Here’s a quick look at the card I made today featuring the lovely digital stamp image “Wish You Luck” bouquet.  I used the sentiment from the “Poppies” clear stamp set.


You too can have this digital beauty all for yourself...



I hope you too are inspired to create using some green this week!

~ Cheers! ~
Allison Cope


Stamps: Power Poppy (Wish You Luck, Poppies)
Cardstock: Recollections (#110 White), Copic X-Press It (White), My Favorite Things (Wild Wisteria)
Patterned Papers: My Favorite Things (Plaid Patterns 6x6, Fresh Squeezed Chevrons 6x6)
Dies: My Favorite Things (Rectangle Word Window Frames), Spellbinders (Scalloped Circles, Gold Majesty Circles), Sizzix (Rectangles, Dotted)

Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic Markers (YG23, G17, YG17)
Tools: Copic Air Brush System

Other: Sulky (Gold Thread)

3 comments:

Berina RGA said...

Such a beautiful card Ally! I love it!! Off to see the video now.

Camille Short said...

Love the image using only the three pens!! it really speaks to St. Patrick's Day and shows off that beautiful Wish You Luck bouquet. Appreciate your highlighting my card in your ad! I thought that looked familiar. LOL!

CherylQuilts said...

Ally, you always inspire me, and what an amazing video and gorgeous card! I love your videos and love learning as you slowly share how and why you are coloring and blending. What a wonderful Inspire Me Monday!! Warm hugs and love! xoxo