Monday

Inspire Me Monday: Creating with Brusho

Hello Power Poppy Fans!  Welcome to another edition of Inspire Me Monday.  I’m Allison Cope and I’m your hostess today.

Today we’re going to explore the coloring medium of Brusho Crystal Colour.  What’s that you ask. it’s a one-of-a-kind water-based paint medium. It's super-highly-pigmented, unpredictable and it's loads of fun to paint with!

I chose the large and luscious “Tiger Lily XL” stamp set to create with today so grab something to sip and join me in my crafty space…



So here is our end creation.  It’s super vivid and rich with interest.  I chose a sentiment from the “Short Stacks” stamp set as my sentiment.


I chose to die cut the sentiment semi-circle from the card front and adhere the piece to the inside of my card panel...


If you are interested in printing out my Brusho chart, click the image below to download for FREE.  I printed mine out on watercolour paper so it would be printed out on a paper that I would be using with my medium.

A Challenge for Allison:

For my May episode of Inspire Me Monday, I want YOU to leave me a challenge.  So leave a comment below indicating what you would like to see me create with… maybe a certain stamp set… maybe a specific medium… maybe just create something with a certain theme.  I want to hear from YOU!  
Can’t wait to see what you challenge me with!


Thanks for joining me today!  I hope I’ve inspired you.  So now it’s your turn… go and grab your favorite medium and CREATE!

~ Ally ~


supplies:
stamps: Power Poppy (Tiger Lily XL, Short Stacks)
inks: Simon Says Stamp (Fog), Brusho Crystal Colour (Yellow, Vermillion, Orange, Prussian Blue), Versafine (Onyx Black)

cardstock: Strathmore (140# Watercolour Paper)
dies:  My Favorite Things (Stitched Arch STAX)
tools: Malotow (Art Masking Liquid Pen)

embossing powder: Stampendous! (Clear)

6 comments:

FD91354 said...

Oh, this is cool. I haven't experimented with Brusho.. now my interest is really peaked!

Allison Cope said...

Can't wait to see what you create!

Vicki said...

Allison,

Always a joy to see your creations.


I would love to see foil in inky backgrounds and of course blooms!!
Particularly interest in transfer gel usage.
🐝

Wendy said...

Anything with acetate!! (what a fun idea you've had!!)

Allison Cope said...

Thanks Vicki!

Allison Cope said...

Awesome Wendy! Thanks!