Your Good Vibe 5 Hit List
1. The Most Beautiful Blackberries When coloring a cluster of berries, how do I know what details to focus on, and what I can leave out? Amy of Vanilla Arts has the secrets to the most beautiful berries - subscribe and get info on her latest class HERE.
2. Want to WIN up to $200 in prizes? There’s still time to enter your Kindness is the Way (a FREE digital download) project in the Kit and Clowder/Power Poppy coloring contest! First, take Alyce’s FREE coloring class, then share your artwork HERE on Facebook to be entered to win. Contest ends August 16.
3. Let Your Home Inspire You Isn’t Cindy Lawrence’s soothing beachy seaside card the coolest? Her palette and embellishments were all inspired by her living room! We challenge you to pick a space in your house to inspire your next card — you might win $50 in our monthly Power & Spark Challenge if you share it with us right HERE.
4. Sunshiney Day Just a photo of my beautiful daughter, Lulu, who is turning 16 on Sunday, and who totally tolerates her mother taking her to the Missouri Botanical Garden.
5. Get More Out of Your Flowers Struggle with picking a floral color palette? Need help with shading petals? I’m sharing a bunch of tips for coloring realistic (yet whimsical!) flowers in my Inspire Me Monday post this week — visit me HERE.
Come see what the Bloomies have been up to this week — their cards always get my wheels spinning to create.