Friday

Are you ready for some Good Vibes?


Hi-dee Ho Sweet Power Poppy Fans! It's Friday and I have to tell you, it's been a few weeks since we've thrown some good vibes your way. So, I think I know the answer to the question, "Are you ready?" I know I am! There's so much goodness and fun to be witnessed with a little Power Poppy thread running through it all! Let's hop right in, shall we?




Your Good Vibe 5 Hit List

1. A Splash of Sparkle & Blue I have to say, when Ally Cope posted this card in the making using Power Poppy's O Holy Night stamp set, some Brusho and a wee bit of sparkle. I was completely taken by it. It's swoon worthy! I couldn't wait to see the final card and believe me, you're going to want to click HERE to see for yourself! She entered this one in one of our Creative Confetti Challenges. Click HERE to check out our challenges and play along if you feel so inspired!

2. Random Vibes  Okay, just like the title reads -- this good vibe is SUPER random. If you put  #powerpoppy in the search bar on Instagram, this image pops up on the feed. I was curious. Turns out the band Nasty Rumours just released some new stacks of wax and wanted to get the word out. Apparently, they are a Power Pop band. Why is this a good vibe? Well, I remember being a teen and spending HOURS in my room with the sounds from my coveted record collection blaring. And....the records that came out colored were way cool in my book. A red record? Way cool! So, this little photo just brought back memories! Thanks for indulging me! ;-)

3. The Power Pup! Oh my gosh, this photo of Mr. Tibbs is classic for so many reason and it gave me a chuckle. It's as if he's saying, "Why, my dear, are you taking my photo?" And second, it's a little teaser of some of the fun Marcy's been working on for her Christmas line. Mark your calendar for October 24th. That's when the sneaky peeks begin folks! Good vibes indeed!

4. FEARLESS coloring  Susan Wymer is rocking Power Poppy's Big Sexy Leaves and she's doing it on a little gift doled out at one of Kathy Racoosin's Coloring Roadtrips. Susan said she was coloring and trying to "Be Fearless" in the process. You go Susan! We happen to think this work in progress is smashing! Can't wait to see the finished project!

5. The Return of Someone Wonderful!   If you missed the big news earlier this week, Power Poppy welcomed back one of its very first Bloomies to our "family!" If you're a Leslie Miller fan (and let's face it, who isn't?), you'll be able to check out her Power Poppy creations on the Instant Gardener team. Goodness, I was so giddy to hear she wanted to join us again. She's a master in the cardmaking world and I've been a superfan for more than a decade! Welcome back Leslie! This little snippet shown is from a card she did HERE using Power Poppy's Winter Wonderland stamp set. Ahh... just gorgeous! 



Ready for a little more eye candy from these fant-a-bou-lous card designers? Well, click on through our little blog roll to see the amazing things they've been working on!

Allison Cope
Christine Okken
Cindy Lawrence
Julie Koerber
Katie Sims
Stacy Morgan
Tosha Leyendekker

Thanks all for stopping by and catching some of our Good Vibes -- be sure to create a few of your own over of the weekend then join us Monday. Jessie Banks is going to be in the house with another edition of Inspire Me Monday. That girl has mad skills so you won't want to miss it! Then, Tuesday, I'll throw up some more Creative Confetti and Wednesday marks the start of the sneaky peeks for Power Poppy's Holiday Clear Stamp Release. Can you even stand it? So much fun in store! Squeee!!!

Be sure to come back & join us!
~Julie 

No comments: