Monday

Instant Garden Release: Painting Pumpkins


Do you mind if I muse on a topic for a sec? There is a wonderful aspect of this time of year, and that aspect is called PUMPKINS. Pumpkins epitomize fall vibes. They last for months if you don’t carve them. But do you really want to stare at orange blobs for months? (I mean, I do, I love orange. But do you?). How about PAINTING the pumpkins to match your décor? Or decorating them with little motifs such as vines and Halloween faces? I mean, pumpkins in their natural colors are gorgeous, but one can always find a way to make a bigger deal out of what was naturally beautiful. I love making things complicated! 

This new digital stamp set is easy, because this is an illustration to download, print, and color.

Introducing: Painting Pumpkins



Our hot-off-the-drawing-board digital stamp set, Painting Pumpkins, allows you to “paint” your own pumpkins. You get THREE versions of the focal image (plus no-line versions): One with a blank canvas, one with decorative motifs, and one with jack-o-lantern faces. There’s no end to what you can do with this charming fall set, which can last you from earliest fall through Thanksgiving. Four sentiments ensure that!


Just to get you thinking about how you may want to decorate your pumpkins, here are a few of the cute images that got me thinking about painting pumpkins...

Source: Purely Katie
Source: Handmade Charlotte

I just love the accents on this card by Allison Cope featuring our new clear set: Fortunes of Fall
Do you see where we’re going with all of this? It’s totally fun and interesting to paint pumpkins. 


Do you know who ELSE is fun and interesting? We have an announcement! A brand new member of our Instant Gardener Design Team... who is not brand new to Power Poppy. This awesome lady, whose talent may only be eclipsed by her kindness and beautiful spirit, was one of the founding members of the Bloom Brigade. She’s back to grace us with her gorgeous creations, and we couldn’t be more excited to welcome LESLIE MILLER.


Be sure to pop by Leslie’s blog to share a happy hello — and see her new creation made with the Painting Pumpkins digital set.




What an awesome group — feeling so blessed to be working with each and every one of these women! Hope you enjoy today’s digital download introduction — you can pick one up RIGHT HERE and be painting your pumpkins in minutes. Cheerio!

9 comments:

Vicki said...

Congratulations, Leslie! Such a talent!

Barbara said...

Congrats to you Leslie! Can't wait to see more of what you do so well.

Linda Pekrul said...

Congratulations to Leslie! Looking forward to seeing her work! This digi set is wonderful Marcella! I'm going to a crop today and was wondering what to take to work on. Dilemma solved! LOL I'm off to the store! :)

Leslie Miller said...

I can't wait to color again! What a happy day when I joined this team. Thank you so much, Marcy!

Lisa said...

Oh I LOVE this set!! I love pumpkins, and the moose around here love to eat them LOL

I can't wait to see Leslie's work, a big congratulations to her on coming back to the team!

Holly said...

Welcome back, Leslie! I've been a fan of yours (and your puppies) forever, and it's going to be so much fun to see you playing with more Power Poppy stamps! Yay!!!

Susie said...

Congratulations to my sweet friend, Leslie! I've known Leslie for a long, long time (online). In fact, Leslie was the first designer (Flourishes) to comment on my very first blog post! Leslie, it's a pleasure and joy to see your work here and on Instagram! Congratulations my friend!

creatingincolors said...

Eeeep! I can't wait to paint some pumpkins! Love this new digi.

Congratulations to Leslie! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your creations!

Maria Rodriguez said...

Hi there Marcella: I love this new digital image, those pumpkins are so amazing and the arrangements and details on each image are gorgeous, I can't wait to create some fun cards with this set.
And let me thank you, thank you for asking my dear friend Leslie Miller to join your Instant Garden Team, she is such an amazing card maker, her blog is a delight to visit, her cards always inspire me.
I can't wait to see more of her incredible creations.
Congratulations Leslie.
Hugs.
Maria Rodriguez.