Tuesday

Creative Confetti: It's a Free For All!



Hello all and happy Tuesday! Sorry folks this is going to be short and sweet today! But, I promise, it will still be fun! Being that I just landed back home late last night from a much-needed family vacation, I thought I would throw this week's Creative Confetti in the air and see how YOU want the pieces to land! ;-)

That's right, this week's challenge is up to you! 



HOW TO PLAY: It's just as simple as picking a Power Poppy image.... and creating! Don't have a Power Poppy stamp yet? Well goodness, it's as easy as picking up a digital stamp from the store, downloading and printing! There are so many good illustrations to choose from, I am sure one has your name on it already! :-)

Since I just got back from vacation, I sadly don't have a sample to share but if you need a little inspiration, there is PLENTY on Power Poppy's Pinterest Page! Have you visited recently? If not, there are literally thousands of samples-- more than four thousand to be exact -- and our page is broken down by set, making it so easy to find a little inspiration that is set specific!  So click on over HERE to see what I mean! 

Just a little note! Since we are so close to a new month, I went ahead and put up a new linky for the month of August. HOWEVER, the winner for July will be announced NEXT TUESDAY! 

So, let's see what you've got in this oh-so-fun Free For All! Simply create, post and then link up using the linky below! As we always say, if you get those fingers inky and play along, each and every link is an opportunity to win a $25 gift code to the Power Poppy Shop! Woo Hoo!

Until next time, happy stamping! 

~Julie


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Thanks for the fun new challenge, Julie!

Henriƫtte Creatively Happy said...

Glad I could join in this time, thanks for the new challenge Julie immediately working although you were just at home from what I hope was a awesome vacation.