Friday

We're on VAY-CAY!



Hi all and Happy Friday! This little post is going to be short and sweet because, as you are reading this, Marcy and I are on a pair of much-needed family vacations! She hit the road in the Blue Beauville. I boarded a plane. But,we wanted to get you in on the excitement!

So, we've packed our bags.... (I cheated, this was from our Creativation trip a few years ago!)


And set our sights on adventure! Based on the pictures below, can you guess where Marcy is? Can you guess where I am? Leave a comment listing both cities and you'll be in the running for a $10 gift code! That could buy a digital stamp or go towards that clear set you've been eyeing! So, get your guess on and let's see who can figure this out!

What is Marcy's destination?

What is Julie's destination?

Remember, just leave your answers in the comment section for a chance at...
Winners will be chosen when we get back and announced on our Friday, August 2nd post!

 

PLEASE NOTE: Marcy will be back on July 30th! So, if you place an order now, orders will be shipped when she returns! 



Be sure to visit these fine ladies below to see what fun things they cooked up for you this week!


Thanks for popping on over! Ally Cope will be in the house on Monday for another edition of Inspire Me Monday! That girl always knocks it out of the park, so you will definitely want to swing back to see what she has in store!

Until then, Happy Stamping!
~Julie 

13 comments:

Bunny said...

Well, you can tell I rarely get out because I don't have a clue as to either place. I will say they look like some beautiful places to visit.

Donna said...

Well, I would be guessing but Marcy's is Utah and Julie's would be Arizona.

mrsefs said...

I think Marcella is the Grand Canyon and the other is Miami.

Jean said...

Not really sure - Desert such as Arizona and big city - New York. Chicago?

kumukala said...

Marcy's Destination looks like New Mexico, Chama River Valley area - going backpacking or maybe staying in a B&B? Julie's Destination looks like the Coronado area of San Diego! We LOVE San Diego! Lost of nice hotels on Coronado! Enjoy your vacations wherever you are ladies, you deserve it!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Hmm..I think Marcy's destination looks like a dessert in Arizona or New Mexico, the color of the rocks on the right side are typical of those areas.
Now, Julie's destination is most definitely San Diego, that is the Coronado Bridge, it's totally amazing to drive on it!!!
I hope Marcy and Julie are having a grand time, you guys work so hard, you deserve some time off visiting this awesome places.
Hugs.

Theresa's Studio said...

Marcy is headed to Chama River Valley in New Mexico. Julie is going to San Diego, California.
Have a great time!

Katy McGloin said...

What fun!! Have lovely trips, ladies! San Diego sounds wonderful... never been there! My guess for Marcy would be Sedona! :)

cghundley said...

San Diego and Santa Fe!
Carla from Utah

FD91354 said...

Hmm.. Do I smell Lavender? How about New Mexico? Looks like a great trip!

Lisa said...

Since I follow Marcy on Instagram and have seen her wonderful posts I don't want to cheat and "guess", so I just want to pipe in and say I hope you both are having a fabulous time in your respective vacation spots!

Henriƫtte Creatively Happy said...

Happy vacation to the both of you.
I think Julie is in San Diego and Marcie in Santa Fe/New Mexico?
I'm heading off to Ally to look what gorgeous inspiration she has for me.
Take care and enjoy your vacation.

Traci M said...

Hi ladies! I follow Marcella on Instagram also so I am not giving a clue...but glad you’re both back and hope it was so fun and relaxing!! They both look like beautiful spots!