Saturday

Christmas Remix - New Digi: Winter Flora



I hope you’re sitting down for this one.

Sometimes I dream up something in my sketchbook, and it starts out pretty simple. Such was the case with today’s brand new stamp set, Winter Flora, available as a digital download... but then I just kept drawing and drawing until I felt it was “just right”. The final artwork really packs a wallop!


Winter Flora is a rich and diverse bouquet composted of Poinsettia, Sweet Bay Magnolia, and Hellebore blooms. Accented with round glass balls and berries, and the greenery of Holly, Pine, and Spruce.

I’m offering this digi with lots of variations — borders in different sizes both with and without sentiments, a spray of flowers by themselves, hand lettering... it’s a very special set and there is SO MUCH you can do with it.


Our Bloomie Stacy Morgan made a whole bunch of beautiful versions with this set.

As you’ll soon see from our designers, you can take Winter Flora in a lot of directions, from simple to complex, and every one is a showstopper!

10 comments:

Carol Dee said...

All lovely cards from some talented ladies. Pretty winter florals.

Donna Phelan said...

There's nothing like Festive Flowers for the Holidays! These are gorgeous!

Pauline said...

Just loving the Winter Flora!

Lisa K said...

Another beauty! Love all of the designers sharing their talent.

Denise Bryant said...

Gorgeous! Each one is so pretty with the coloring variations!

tinyfeet said...

The card showcased with Winter Flora is beautiful!! I love it!

Jean said...

Such gorgeous inspiration!

Henriëtte Creatively Happy said...

Wow!! This is for sure one of my favorites, I love flowers!
Great new image and stunning cards from all the Gardeners and Bloomies.
Thank you all so much, I enjoy your stunning inspiration every day.

Debbie A Smith said...

I do believe I am going to have to add this one to my Christmas Wishlist.

Sue D said...

Very pretty winter flowers.