Tuesday

Creative Confetti: Keep Your Distance


It's another fun Tuesday at Creative Confetti, and it's Barbara here to tell you about this week's challenge! By now, we have all been practicing social distancing. As things start to relax a bit, (never forget to wash your hands) let's have some fun with that practice and use a little social distancing on our projects. What do I mean by that?



HOW TO PLAY Simply create a project that has several images on it. You can have as many as you would like, but they should have space between them. and not be touching. Why not practice keeping your distance on our projects? We all need a little fun about now. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

ON TO MY CREATION


For my card, I used the Perfect Poppy digital stamp set. I selected one of the flowers. Then I erased some of the parts of the flower so that I could arrange them on my card front without touching the next one.

Perfect Poppies Digital Stamp Set


There are a lot of images on this set and I used the one on the lower right. After altering it, I placed three of them on my card. I was also able to make some different sizes. It's so easy to do with a digital stamp.

 


The sentiment is from this set -- Breathe in Life --  and I hope that my humor is not lost here as I thought it was perfect for these times that we are surviving in.


I love my Copic markers and  I used these colors on this card:

Leaves are B24, YG97 YG93
Poppies are R27, YR09. YR02
Background are C1, C3, C5, C7

And... good news! Both of these sets are on sale as I write this challenge.

It's your turn! Share your creations by linking them up below. Every single entry will be in the running for a $25 gift card to the Power Poppy Shop! Since we are not quite at the end of the month yet, stay tuned! Julie will be back next week to draw and announce our April winner!

Stay safe and until next time, Hugs!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

7 comments:

Broni said...

Your poppy card is SO beautiful, Barbara!!

Nora Noll said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE the poppies and how you used the gray around them!!

creatingincolors said...

What a beautiful card!

Donna Ellis said...

What a beautiful card, Barbara! I love the technique and the gray shadows! hugs, de

Darlene said...

GORGEOUS card Barb! Love it!!

Henriƫtte Creatively Happy said...

Fabulous card Barbara and great challenge, I had a big laugh when I read it.
Thank you so much for sharing your great inspiration, stay safe and have a wonderful week.

Janis said...

Love your poppy card...with the fabulous vivid coloring. Just beautiful!!
Thank you for this fun Social Distancing challenge...hehehehe.... Great theme!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com