Monday

Inspire Me Monday ~ Rainbow Accessories!



Hello everyone and happy Monday!  Welcome to Inspire Me Monday. I'm your hostess this week, Allison Cope. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

I'm here with you to share a fun project that isn't a card!  Oh my!  You heard me right!  Today I'm going to stamp and color a panel for my clear cell phone case.

First I used my paper template that I keep in my desk and I cut out a new thin cardstock panel to stamp and color.  Of course, every phone is different so you're going to have to create your own.  It's about trial and error until you get a good fit for your panel in your case.


Then I stamped my panel with Copic safe ink using the "Folk Heart" stamp set.  Now, be aware!  This stamp set is retiring but there are still a few left.  PLUS it's on SALE!!!!


I colored in my back ground first.  I used a rainbow of delicious Copic colors.


To finish of my cell phone panel I then coloured in my main image and all the adorable sunflowers.  I even added a little bit of black paint splatter to the surface just for a little more interest.


I have done project before and if you missed that tutorial, you can CLICK HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!  What do you think of this project?  Would you make one for your phone?

~ Ally ~



stamps: Power Poppy (Folk Heart)
cardstock: Recollections (#65 White cardstock)
inks: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps (Wicked Black), Copic Markers
paint: DecoArt (Ebony Black)

3 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

So cute Ally! I love all your takes on phone cases. So creative and fun!

Bonnie said...

What a fun way to decorate your phone! I love your one of a kind cover!

Lagene said...

What FUN!