Tuesday

Creative Confetti: An Attitude of Gratitude!


Hello stampers! It's time for another Creative Confetti Challenge -- where we throw up a bit of inspiration for you to enjoy to share a little inspiration! And today, I not only have a challenge to share, I have a brand new Power Poppy image to share as well! This one is all about giving thanks. What a perfect week for that kind of message!  


HOW TO PLAY:  Simply share a card or creation with a message that shares your gratitude! It's just that simple! Just like all Creative Confetti Challenges, every month we take the entries on our linky and draw a random winner at the end of our month-long challenge. The winner gets a $25 gift code to the Power Poppy Shop! Wooo hoooo! 

Just like I mentioned, I am showing off a brand new image from Power Poppy. In fact, Marcella drew it this afternoon! That's how fresh this new illustration is! Let me introduce you to Bittersweet Thanks! 


This image comes pre-sized for an A2 card AND an 8.5" x 11" — print a few off for folks to color while waiting to eat. Or print it for yourself to color during precious Thanksgiving downtime! And, on top of this new image, Marcella is offering all fall-themed digital downloads - including this one above - at 50% off! No code needed! Just click HERE to check out the autumnal bounty for yourself! 

On to my creation!
What's wonderful about this illustration is that it is sized super large for a coloring extravaganza or is also designed to take up the front of a card. Well, I decided that I wanted to make a mini card, so I sized it to be just 2" wide and about 2-3/4" tall. I have to say it is a little bit smaller than I should have gone but I do love how this little card turned out! I took a normal A2 size card and cut it in half so that it measured 4-1/4" tall and 2-3/4" wide.  After I colored up this image with Copic markers, I used a 2-1/2" circle punch to cut out my image. I printed out 6 to a page because it's my hope to color up all of these and create these mini notes so that I can write "Thanksgiving Love Notes" to my family and put them all on their plates as we sit down to eat. :-) 

I rounded some corners on my card and used a scalloped die cut to add a little pizzazz to my creation along with some decorative paper and... ta-da! Done! 

Here's a little closeup so that you can see the image just a wee bit better! 



And that, my friends, is it! Now it's your turn to color up some gratitude and then, once you're done, link up your creation below so you are in the running for the $25 Gift Code! Keep in mind, we run the same linky all month long so play along with me just one week or each week to expand your chances of winning! We can't wait to see what you color up!

Happy Stamping! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

KathyA. said...

Hello! I'm wondering it the Creative Confetti challenges will be starting up again in 2021? I miss them!

Marcella Hawley said...

Hi there, Kathy! Thank you so much for asking — we're working on a few changes to our blog challenges for 2021 — please stay tuned, we'll DEFINITELY be back with something cool!! I appreciate hearing that you enjoy and miss them. xoxo Take care! ~marcella

KathyA. said...

Marcella, thanks so much for your response. I cannot wait to see what you and the Bloomies have planned. One thing is sure- whatever it is... it will be inspiring to all of your followers who love you bunches and bunches!