Monday

Inspire Me Monday ~ Going Back in Time

 

Hello and Happy Monday!  I'm Allison Cope and I'm your hostess from Inspire Me Monday!

I've been racking my brain for days, trying to come up with something to inspire you all but my nothing came to mind. So instead, I thought I'd share some of my favorite previous cards and projects with you instead.

This distressed beauty features the digital "Bowl of Beauty" stamp set.  I colored in the image with soft Copic colors and then sprayed the entire card with the use of my Copic Airbrush system to give that vintage vibe. The sentiment is from the "Strong and Beautiful" stamp set; embossed in gold.


This next card features the bouquet from the "Pure Prairie" digital stamp set.  I used a technique called Joseph's Coat to create the fun background.


As you can see, this is not a card!  It's actually a piece of artwork that slips into the clear case protector for my phone!  This piece features the "soon-to-be retiring" stamp set, "Folk Heart". This stamp is still for sale in our shop... until supplies last!


Slimline cards are all the rage right now.  This slim card features the luscious digital stamp set, "Healing Bouquet".  I actually doubled up the image to allow it to cascade down the card.  This was so fun to color!

Like I said, not everything I stamp is a card!  Yup... it's a ROCK!  Not kidding!  If you didn't know, there's a fun trend out there to leave fun painted or colored rocks outside in populated areas for people to find.  Sometimes they contain a message or a fun quote or like my rock, they contain a fun image!

I used the "Fortunes of Fall" stamp set but it's also available in digital format as well; "Pumpkins and Pears".

 


Last, but not least, there's the beginning of the Christmas card making tradition.  This one happens to feature one of brand new stamp sets, "Heavenly Peace Dove". 


We have TEN brand new holiday and winter themed stamps (and digi's too!) for you! 

We will be starting sneak peeks of the final 5 stamp sets for you later this week!  I hope you'll join the Bloom Brigade beginning this Thursday at 4pm EST to check it all out!

I hope my cards and projects have inspired you kick off your shoes and head to your favorite space today... your crafty space!  See you again soon!  

Happy crafting!

~ Ally ~ 

2 comments:

Henriëtte Creatively Happy said...

Wow Ally, if people don't get inspired by all these beauties, they never get inspired.
What a gorgeous cards and projects.
I can't wait to see what else Marcella has designed, see you Thursday!
Thank you so much for sharing, stay safe and have a wonderful day.

V. K. said...

Beautiful cards and project.