Monday

The Blossom Challenge Winners and Jingle Bell Inspiration



Greetings Power Poppy friends!  It’s Christine welcoming you again today!  Is it warm and toasty where you are today?  From what I can tell from weather reports, a lot of the map of both Canada and the US have had some significant cold and snow!  

To warm it up, today I’m bringing you a design with this sweet image from Power Poppy called Blankets and Bells, AND I’m also here to announce November’s The Blossom Challenge winners!  I travelled quite a bit last month for work, and it’s taken me a while to catch up at home. Thanks for appreciate your patience!  


Isn’t this a delightful little stack that looks cozy-cabin ready for snuggling?  Colouring is done with Copics and I’ve paired the design with some fabulous patterned paper I had in my stash with a fun colour palette.   Behind the patterned paper I sponged Distress Ink through a basketweave stencil to mirror the patterns in the blankets, added a few enamel dots, and then I tied a pair of little golden jingle bells to Baker’s twine to mirror the image.  Always sweet to hear the sound of jingle bells on a card!  


NOW For our WINNERS!  Our Designers had a chance to enjoy all of your beautiful entries into November’s Gold, Silver and Shimmer challenge and they have picked 2 winners as their favourites!  


and 


Congratulations ladies!  Please contact Marcy at bloom@powerpoppy.com to claim your prize!  


We’ll be back January 16th with a new The Blossom Challenge, so enjoy your Christmas and Holiday season and we’ll look forward to connecting in 2023!  

4 comments:

Nicola Gold said...

Eeep, thank you so much for choosing my card as a winner for your last challenge

Cynthia said...

Beautiful inspiration from Christine! Love the warm colors and cozy image. Congrats to the November winners! Hope you all enjoy the holidays with your family.

Camille Short said...

Congrats!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Gorgeous cards all around. Happy New Year, xoxo