Hi all and welcome to the very last challenge this month designed to celebrate Power Poppy's Instant Garden! This one is like finding that perfect little piece of inspiration to set your art in motion! Isn't that what a sketch is? A guide? A starting point? A sketch takes the guesswork out of creating so that you can get to the fun stuff -- coloring, picking out just the right papers and accenting with just the right embellishments! So, join us and GET SKETCHY!
THE CHALLENGE: Find inspiration in this sketch! And, here's the fun part -- flip it any which way when you use it! Turn it 180 and use it that way! Flip it to the right or flip it to the left! You choose! When you create, just be sure to use one of Power Poppy’s new digital stamps to make your card or creation!
THE OFFICIAL RULES:
- Using the Linky at the bottom of this post, link us up to the exact post featuring your card
- Use one of Power Poppy’s Instant Garden Digi Stamps: Peonies, Tulips, Gerbera Daisies, or Gladioli
- Be sure to list the Power Poppy Challenge in your post or gallery write up
- If you upload to Splitcoaststampers, be sure to use the keyword PPSKETCH1
- Entries will be accepted up until May 30th at 3PM EST
- Winners will be announced June 2nd and the person chosen wins a Power Poppy stamp set of choice!
Want to see how some of our ever-so-fabulous members of the Bloom Brigade got sketchy? Just hop on over and see....
Don't forget.... there are more ways to WIN Power Poppy Goodness!
- Don’t forget that if you follow the Power Poppy boards over on Pinterest you could win the entire release for June! We’ll be drawing a random follower to win! If you don’t follow us yet, you have until May 30th. Just click HERE and then click on the red “Follow All” button.
- Want to win a stamp set of your choice? Join us for the Pop Goes the World Challenge HERE! OR, join us HERE for the Unabashedly Upbeat Challenge!
ALL WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED
JUNE 2nd AFTER OUR FUN-FILLED JUNE RELEASE
Thanks for stopping by!