Hello folks, we hope you’ve enjoyed this month’s Instant Garden escapades so far. It’s Julie back in the Power Poppy place to be, and today I’m ushering in even more fun! I’ve got a little challenge for you that’s all about mixing it up, getting inspired, and letting your creativity take you in new directions! Won’t you please join us for...
How? Well, you’ve got to let the rhythm move you! See those splashes and splotches of blue and violet? Those frenzied black outlines? The shading in grey? The overall jazzy feel and layout really tells a story. We think all of these elements could be transformed into a really cool creation with your inks, cardstock, and embellishments. Just like Monk, maybe you’ll come to be known for your own unique, improvisational style! (In case you aren’t hip to this already, we love the fact that Thelonious Monk would sometimes stop playing music and let his band continue just so he could dance for a bit before getting back to the piano. We encourage you to do the same as you create, and see where the music, and this awesome record from the Blue Note label, takes you!)
THE CHALLENGE: Turn this album cover into a card—in any way that it inspires you. Take the colors, the layout, the vibrant vibe—and use it to help you create! Just that simple. This one is open to interpretation. Just be sure to use one of Power Poppy’s new digital stamps to make your card or creation!
THE OFFICIAL RULES:
- Using the Linky at the bottom of this post, link us up to the exact post featuring your card
- Use one of Power Poppy’s Instant Garden Digi Stamps: Peonies, Tulips, Gerbera Daisies, or Gladioli
- Be sure to list the Power Poppy Challenge in your post or gallery write up
- If you upload to Splitcoaststampers, be sure to use the keyword PPUPBEAT1
- Entries will be accepted up until May 30th at 3PM EST
- Winners will be announced June 2nd and the person chosen wins a Power Poppy stamp set of choice!
Need a little inspiration to move and groove with???? Turn up some tunes and head on over to see...
There are more ways to WIN Power Poppy Goodness!
- Don’t forget that if you follow the Power Poppy boards over on Pinterest you could win the entire release for June! We’ll be drawing a random follower to win! If you don’t follow us yet, you have until May 30th. Just click HERE and then click on the red “Follow All” button.
- Want to win a stamp set of your choice? Join us for the Pop Goes the World Challenge HERE!
ALL WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED
JUNE 2nd AFTER OUR FUN-FILLED JUNE RELEASE
Thanks for stopping by!