Hello sweet peeps! Are you ready for some good positive vibes to get your weekend off to a rockin' great start? Well, good! Because I am here as your happy hostess to share just some of what Ms. Marce and I think are some pretty good vibes!
Let's get it started... shall we?
THE GOOD VIBE 5 HIT LIST!
1. Believe the Hype! A little less than 2 weeks ago Power Poppy released a lush bunch of blossoms with such a happy vibe! Did you see Hydrangea Hype? Amy Shulke had THIS amazing class using the blooms. And, our own Rhea did a fun little step out on her Facebook feed HERE! You'll have to scroll down and check the comments on the post so that you can see each one of her step out photos showing how she colored up this image above!
2. The Countdown is ON! Be sure to tune in tomorrow here on the ole Power Poppy Blog because some of the Instant Gardeners will be in the house showing off a couple of Power Poppy's latest digital sensations! That's all I am going to say about that for now! ;-)
3. Three Minute Tutorial. You have three minutes, right? Well, if you said "Yes," you are going to have to cue up Ally Cope's tutorial HERE on how to layer die cuts. She uses a tool that was all the rage a few years ago and one many of us forgot we had to create some quick, easy and BEAUTIFUL cards. That girl, I swear. She has some SKILLS!
4. Birds In Bloom! The clock is ticking to sign up for this jaw dropping Kit & Clowder online class featuring some stunning Marcella Hawley illustrations. Today is the last day to sign up so, click on over HERE and see what this beauty is all about! Definitely a dreamy vibe for sure!
5. Grab Those Coloring Supplies! Tomorrow's the big day folks. It's time for another one of Kathy Racoosin's 30 Day Coloring Challenges! It's a time when we dust off the markers, pencils and paints and take a little time each day just to breathe in a little creativity. Click HERE to read all about it... and get inspired!
If you need a few more good vibes, and really, who doesn't? All you need to do is hit up these ladies (myself included) to see what fun things we've been working on... for you!
Thanks for stopping by! We'll be back tomorrow with more creative bits of fun to share!