Monday

The Blossom Challenge Winner!

 


Happy Monday friends!  It’s Christine and I’m popping in to celebrate the winner of our most recent The Blossom Challenge: Sponge Bath.  Random.org picked #3 which is Susan!  Susan has a gorgeous Trout card on an awesome background that you should definitely check out!  

Susan just pop March an email at bloom@powerpoppy.com and she’ll get your prize code out to you.  Happy shopping!


And in a Power Poppy update, I’m taking a hiatus from hosting The Blossom Challenge, but I hope to catch up with you creatively on my blog or Instagram .  Happy creating!  

3 comments:

Susan Sudbury said...

Wow!!!! Thank you so much!! So sad the challenge is going on hiatus, but understand how life goes. Email is sent ❤️

Cynthia said...

Congrats Susan! Thank you for hostessing, Christine. Hope to see the Blossom Challenge back up soon. Coloring the lovely floral images is a great challenge for me!

KathyA. said...

Christine, may you enjoy a nice time away. Since I teach self-care in my job... I commend you for realizing when you need a break... and actually taking it! We'll be here when you get back. In the meantime, thanks for all the inspiration and encouragement that you regularly provide! Kathy A (aka myasperations)