Hello happy stampers! We hope you are ringing in the new year with a whole new creative spirit. If you’re still searching for a little bit of inspiration, never fear, Power Poppy is ready to help “spark” your designing “power” with our first of 2016 Power & Spark Challenge. Check it out!
THE OFFICIAL RULES:
HOW TO PLAY:
The Power & Spark “Stretch Yourself” Challenge is a DOUBLE challenge: We want you to start by stretching your card canvas by using a tall card format AND then stretch your creativity by trying a new technique or using a new product that you’ve been wanting to try in your creative pursuits! Now’s the time to go for it!
Our Bloomie Tosha Leyendeker is the hostess with the mostest, let’s take a peek at just how far she stretched herself. Not only did Tosh deck out a portion of her card with Power Poppy’s Potted Primroses with a sentiment from the Good Thinking: Renewal set, but she did it in “tall” order! As for the “new,” Tosh used some brand spanking new dies — new to her — along with some papers she had not yet put to use.
It’s a beauty, don't you think? Look at all of those wonderful layers...
So, why not follow Tosha’s lead and Stretch Yourself in a whole new direction as we kick off 2016?
- Use Power Poppy stamps if you have them, but if you don’t, this is a great way to WIN them
- Link your creation below using our Linky (please use the exact URL from your post instead of a generic blog address.)
- Please mention Power Poppy in YOUR blog or gallery post with a link back to THIS challenge
- The winner will receive a free clear or digital stamp set of choice from the Power Poppy Shop
- Enter as many cards as you’d like, as long as they fit the theme of the challenge!
- Deadline to enter is January 31 @ 8:00pm EST. At that point, we’ll draw the winner randomly and make the announcement right here on the first Friday of February!
Some of our fellow Bloomies did some stretching as well. Hop on over to see what they whipped up and then, get creating yourself! Don't forget to link up your card using the linky below!
Thanks so much for stopping by and spending a bit of your day with us! We hope you have a wonderful weekend and... as always... we’ll see you back here real soon!