Tuesday

Five Days of Digis: Miraculous Mushrooms


Hi friends! Marcella here again with the last new digital set of our Five Days of Digis release. 

This one might look a bit familiar, as it was one of our favorite stamps from our recent clear stamp release, Wild Mushrooms. I’ve selected out the trio of fairytale-like Fly Agaric mushrooms — and now you digi fans can have fun with this image, too! 

Everyone who hangs out around here for more than 5 minutes has heard of my budding wild mushroom fascination. From the foraging and photographing to the scientific identifying, to making artistic spore prints, to sautéing them with butter, I think mushrooms are pretty great. So great, in fact, I would go as far to call them Miraculous Mushrooms.




Miraculous Mushrooms is available now for downloading at Power Poppy, check out the set here...


While I’ve not found this particular mushroom in the wild, I am constantly on the lookout. Maybe you’ll find one before I do! In the meantime, you can use this Miraculous Mushrooms stamp set to make some cute cards! I’ve included a sentiment you can use on the inside of your card by Ralph Waldo Emerson that I just LOVE, “Adopt the pace of nature, her secret is patience.”

There is a difference between this image the one in the clear stamp set ... I have removed the lettering that was on the original drawing. So, if you see any cards with the lettering, know that they are actually using the clear version, and your digital will be clean, like the one shown above by Barbara Walker. :)

How about some super-cute cards featuring Miraculous Mushrooms?
Come see:



Thank you so much for following along with us this week — I have been having such fun drawing new images for you to color and create, and now I look forward to seeing what you do with them!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

How awesome to have this in digital format, I'm so excited! And I can't believe you haven't spotted one yet! They should start popping up in the woods around my house in a few weeks, I love looking for them as fall approaches.

Wonderful digi's these last few days, I love them all!

Jennifer Scull said...

oh hooray!!!! I have been crossing my fingers for you to put some of the amazing mushrooms into digital format ever since you released that fabulous set a bit ago. doing a happy dance over here!!!!! :D will be buying this for sure!!!

if you happen to decide to add more of those beauties to the digi line, you will make me very happy.... hint hint hint! ;)

and such a wonderful sentiment to pair with this, too.