Sunday

Release Day and FREE SHIPPING!



It’s time, it’s time!! 

SIX brand new clear polymer stamp sets are available today — joyfully illustrated by hand by me, and proudly made in the USA by the attentive and caring folks. We care about getting the details crisp and clear for beautiful impressions with every stamp. I admit, I am wowed at the detail they achieve!

PLUS: Two sets have coordinating dies, also made by an amazing team in the USA, who supply us dies that are so well-done, they almost appear fussy cut. 


We’re offering FREE SHIPPING storewide on your entire purchase. Use code: HOLIDAY2018 when checking out! 
Shipping is US Postal Service First Class shipping, which arrives in the US in about 1-4 days.

International friends, GET $4 OFF your shipping fee with code HOLIDAY2018INT

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

OK, friends, let’s check out the final set of our release.... I am completely enamored with these incredible flowers, and the Bloom Brigade has done nothing short of blowing me away with their cards. Take a look at Amaryllis Bliss:


Raised up on sturdy stalks or nestled into holiday mantels, Amaryllis are the scene-stealer of any display. These bulbs (Hippeastrum, to get all Latin about it) are typically forced into bloom in pots around Christmas, and they simply shimmer with a lush glow that makes everyone smile.


I’ve drawn a trio of Amaryllis blooms which you can orient about your card multiple ways — as you’ll see from the Bloomies’ cards. To add a little more flair, I’m giving you three different foliage options: Cedar, Jasmine, and a duo of strappy Amaryllis leaves. Imagine how many ways you can switch things up with all of these fun pieces! 

AND: This set has coordinating dies to make the layering that much easier, as you crank out holiday cards like Willamina Wonka and the Cardmaking Factory.

Today the Bloomies are out in force sharing cards made with Amaryllis Bliss. Go soak up the beauty, then come back for a little shop-a-roo with free shipping.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ARE YOU READY TO SEE MY NEW SETS?








 

 

 

 



Thank you sooooo much for joining us this week! We have loved reading your comments so very much — it’s so sweet of you to leave love notes!

Enjoy shopping, and don’t forget to nab your free shipping. (Of course, when folks forget to use the code or can’t spot where to enter the code, I always issue a refund of the discount, so no fears!)


6 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Well, I just placed my order. I knew I'd want it all! You and the Bloomies did a fantastic job with this release!!

Lisa said...

This is such a fabulous release Marcy, you amaze me with your creativity! I was so excited to wake up and place my order, I can't wait to get them and start making Christmas cards!

Wonderful job by the Bloomies this week showcasing all the new sets, I loved all of their wonderful projects!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Such an amazing posts with beautiful products!

Henriëtte Creatively Happy said...

All the stamps of this new release are so gorgeous but my favorite is the Amaryllis Bliss, that is super awesome. All Bloomies thank you very much for your time and effort to share all your gorgeous creations with us.

Heather said...

Oooo . . . what a gorgeous set!! And the different foliage options are fabulous!

Bobbi-spapertrail.blogspot.com said...

How do we choose? They're ALL GORGEOUS! I keep saying "stop buying"... but then the little girl in me says "get them all". I'm off to try to choose and not blow my budget. I absolutely LOVE your designs- You are truly a talented artist. Hugs