Tuesday

You Say It's Your BIRTHDAY!

Hello my sweet stamping friends! Today's bit of Creative Confetti that we throw up is actually going to be doing double duty! Why? We're celebrating here! Not only is it your Chief Confetti Thrower's birthday (that would be me)! I share this special day with one absolutely fabulous Bloomie! Yep. The wonderful Tosha Leyendekker will also be blowing out some birthday candles today too! We're not going to tell you how "young" we are -- let's leave that to your imagination. In light of the double party going on here in Montana and California, I decided we should let everyone feel a little bit of celebration on their hearts. Check out this week's Creative Confetti Challenge!


Just that simple! We also hope that as you are making it or after you make it you create some plans to actually give it to someone special!

On to my creation! 


If you'll remember, I colored up this little image HERE in a past Creative Confetti Challenge and so there it was.... just sitting there waiting for me! ;-) If you want to see the colors of Copics that I used, all you need to do is follow the link above!

Since I colored it up, I did add a little razzle-dazzle thanks to some glitter glue and a Spica glitter pen. See?


The rest is just matting it all up! I tried to incorporate most of the colors that I used on my cake but missed out on the green. It is a bit *loud* but that's okay -- it's a birthday creation and should be loud and happy! I also added in some sequins after I was done as well for a little extra bit of celebration! :-) 

And that, my friends, is it! Help Tosh and I celebrate! We can't wait to see what you come up with. Once you're done, of course, be sure to link up your creation so that everyone can see your awesomeness! And, if you do, you'll be in the running for a $25 gift code to the Power Poppy Shop! One random winner is chosen every month. We could all use a little extra Power Poppy goodness, right? So dig out your favorite stamps to show a little birthday cheer and get those fingers inky! ;-)

Happy Stamping! 

~Julie
Creative Confetti Thrower





5 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday to 2 wonderful ladies, I hope you were both spoiled today! It’s also the birthday of my youngest, so definitely a great day to have a birthday!

Barbara said...

Well, let me wish you Julie and Tosh a very Happy Birthday! What a fun challenge. I make tons of Birthday cards and mail them out every month.

Henriƫtte Creatively Happy said...

Happy Birthday Julie and Tosha hope you have a wonderful day and eat that awesome cake Julie showed on the card!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Julie and Tosh! A very happy birthday to you both! You are birthday twins!! What a great challenge, and I LOVE your card, Julie, with the pretty cake layers all different colors. Love the beautufl glow and shading! I love it! Hugs and birthday love to you both!! xoxo

Julie Koerber said...

A belated thanks to all of you sweet ladies for the birthday wishes! :-)