Wednesday

Winners Announced!


I’m happy to share the winners of the $200 in gift codes to Power Poppy from our Cyber Monday promotion — I have kept you in suspense for way too long!!

I first wanted to say THANK YOU to each of you who made a purchase during our weekend promotion, and for the VERY kind comments left on the PP blog. I was so touched reading each and every one of them, and I wish I could give away a hundred $100 gifts!! Maybe someday I'll be in a position to do that. :) In the mean time...

Two winners will each receive a $50 Gift Code.
Congratulations to:
Beth Hauser
Kerry Myers


And the winner of the big $100 Gift Code is:
Francine Dodwell

Please send an email to me at bloom@powerpoppy.com, and I will issue your shopping codes ASAP.

We will announce the winner of November's Power and Spark Challenge on Friday, Dec. 14, stay tuned. Thank you so so much and Happy Happy Holidays, friends!


9 comments:

Dandi93 said...

Congrats to all of the winners

Marianne said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners! Enjoy!

A. Rose said...

Congrats to all!

MollyS said...

Congratulations, Ladies! If you need help spending those gift certificates, just let me know. I would be happy to help you. LOL

Darlene said...

Congrats Ladies!!

SuzanneS said...

Congrats to all the winners, what a great prize. Thanks to Power Poppy for designing such fantastic stamps for us to color.

Henriëtte Creatively Happy said...

Congratulations to all three, have fun spending your prize!

Bunny said...

Congratulations, y'all. Have fun shopping.

Tindaloo said...

Congratulations to the winners! ♥