Tuesday

Creative Confetti: Try Something NEW!

Hello my sweet stamping friends! Sorry, this dose of Creative Confetti is being tossed at you a little late. There's this little thing called "life" that really got in the way of me stepping back and having a little fun with you all! Because we are in the season of wonder, I thought this week we'd add to it and cultivate some new creative "gifts!" Check it out!


Yes! That's all you have to do! Just log onto a new video, scroll through a new photo tutorial or post, or be inspired by a creative concoction from another happy stamper!

Need a little inspiration? Boy, there's lots of it out there!




Normally at this point, I'd be saying "On to my creation," but sadly folks, I don't have one! I will hopefully have some time to share something a little later this week and I can add it! :-) About a week ago, I cued up some of my favorite Christmas projects that you just might want to try and tackle! If you'd like to see what tickled our fancies, just click HERE! 

And did you see this?


Ally has an AMAZING tutorial on adding pizazz and color with embossing powders. Holy cow, that girl has a creative spirit that is unrivaled! So, check it out HERE! Maybe that's a technique you want to give a try for our challenge this week? Why not! 

And that, my friends, is it!  We can't wait to see what you create! Once you're done, of course, be sure to link up your creation so that everyone can see! If you do, you'll be in the running for a $25 gift code to the Power Poppy Shop! One random winner is chosen every month. Keep in mind, we use the same linky all month long so the more weeks you play along, the more chances you have at winning! So cue up a tutorial you've been wanting to try, grab those Power Poppy stamps and get those fingers inky! ;-)

Happy Stamping! 

~Julie
Creative Confetti Thrower


2 comments:

Henriëtte Creatively Happy said...

I am so glad I am not the only one who doesn't have time to create and where live is a little busy at this moment.
Thanks for your lovely post and I hope to see soon something awesome from you.

CherylQuilts said...

What a great list of techniques, Julie! Thanks for sharing these. I'm with Henriette about not having time to create at this point. Hugs! xoxo