Friday

What are YOU coloring this weekend?

But it ain’t here just yet, and it’s still cold outside in most of the country, so I want to know: What are you coloring this weekend?

I’ll tell you right now what I am doing this weekend: Drawing stamps like a blissful maniac, so that you have even more Power Poppy goodies with which to color and create — COMING SOON!


What have our Power Poppy designers been up to? 




Can you even get enough of all of this color and beauty?? I will be working in black and white ink all weekend, but believe me, I’d rather be working with my watercolors and pencils, like this gorgeous gang, and like all of you awesome peeps.

Thank you so much for stopping by the Power Poppy blog today. I’d love it if you leave a comment letting me know what you’re working on this weekend... even if it’s not a coloring project!

6 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

I just hopped along...wow ladies! What lovely eye candy! This weekend...I am working on a paper craft project and cleaning the house. I hope to get out my coloring things on Sunday!

Monica K said...

Oh my goodness. These cards are lovely.. So much talent!! The colors are amazing... I am working on a birthday card for a friend this weekend and then starting to pack..

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I am hoping to practice some watercoloring but I am not sure if I will have time. I haven’t had as much time to craft lately as I would like.

Henriëtte Creatively Happy said...

I intend to colour the last few petals of my stunning Dahlia XL stamp. I'm colouring with coloured pencil and that's a big job but don't want to rush it now the end is near. Sunday whe are going to visit friends, finally, that appointment is shifted several times because of health issues of both sides. So fingers crossed that everything stays well.
I will now hop along those awesome ladies of the DT team and their gorgeous cards. Thank you for your lovely post Marcella and have a wonderful weekend.

cottagerca said...

Lucky Poppy for a team of designers to make magic .... Thanks for the inspiration.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I am just recovering from a type of crud I caught so more then likely will not be doing a lot of crafting. Catch up on some housework that got left behind because of it and maybe just taking it easy yet. But I sure love what the designers have done. All are so talented.