Friday

Thank Goodness it's FRI-YAY!!!!!

Hello, sweet peeps! What's going on in your neck of the woods? We here at Power Poppy are jam-packed with good vibes so get ready for a fast moving, high powered, combustion of creativity with the latest edition of....


With the official first day of spring just a week away, I have the FEEE-VAH folks -- a bit of spring fever! That's why when I was strolling through my Instagram feed, my heart skipped a beat with this one by Karen HERE using Power Poppy's stamp set Go Wild. Don't you just love the huge blast of color and the clean design?  I sure do! Good vibes Karen -- Good Vibes! 


I don't know about you, but I absolutely love progress shots showing coloring in action. They all remind me of my "happy place," when I can take a deep breath, grab my favorite coloring medium and... color. So, that's why I picked this little snapshot HERE by Kathy Jones using Power Poppy's Graceful Still Life.  Ahhh... love! I can't wait to see how Kathy finishes up this little colorful wonder!


Good Vibe #3 is all about the Power Pup! It's been a bit since we've seen the notorious Mr. Tibbs in action. This one shows him out with one of his fearless leaders, Doug. I am not sure which is more regal, the rich-in-history St. Louis statue in Forest Park... or the four-legged gentleman Mr. Tibbs! I don't know about you but I just really wish I could crash through the computer screen to get a little cuddle from the Power Pup himself!


Tomorrow is the big day when we can pretend that we are all a wee bit Irish! So, why not let the luck 'o the Irish rule the day and snap up one of Power Poppy's luck-inspired digital stamp sets??? Did you see this lovely set  --- Wish You Luck --- is on sale now through tomorrow for just a buck and 25 cents? Yep, you heard me right -- $1.25! You can't even buy a coffee for that! Hit the Power Poppy Shop before the sale ends on this digi designed to bring nothing but good vibes!! And, if you're looking for some ways to use this fun stamp set, Ally did a video showing how she colored up this set and even has a schnazzy little Irish tune underneath her coloring tutorial! Click HERE to check it out!

 

This last little snippet just made me happy at first sight. Look at that little baby succulent. It appears as if it is just "reaching" for the sunshine to soak it all in! Christine Okken shot this little guy, who just happens to be hers. So, soak up the happy and reach for the sunshine in your own lives -- #moregoodvibes! 


Well sweet peeps -- how's that for some good vibes? Hopefully, you'll leave here smiling just a little bit more than you were before you came this way! 

We have a few... just for YOU!  First up, have you checked out our monthly Power & Spark Challenge? This one is hosted by the fabulous Ally Cope! All you need to do is dig into your fabric stash and be... inspired! Check out the challenge HERE that could send you to the Power Poppy Shop as the winner of a $50 Shopping Spree! Yipppppeeee! 

And, of course, you can always get in on the action with our weekly Hues to Use. This week, we pulled the lid off on a new trio of colors that are springy and fun and just begging to be used the next time you hit your crafting space! Click HERE to see for yourself!


And fine folks, it's that time when we turn things over to the ever-fabulous Bloomies, who would love nothing more than for you to hop on over to their place on the web to see what beautiful things they've whipped up to share with YOU!




Thanks for popping in! Enjoy your weekend and we'll be back here real soon to share a little kick of creativity to brighten your day!

~Julie 

3 comments:

Berina RGA said...

Loving the vibes today! I hope we'll be visiting St. Louis this summer! Love that tiny succulent.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, what a fun and inspiring post today, and I LOVED the Bloomie's cards! Amazing artistry! Hugs, all! xoxo

Karen Brown said...

I was scrolling through the blog and happened upon one of my own cards! Thank you for featuring my card "Go Wild" as Vibe #1. You made my day!