Thursday

Fresh-Squeezed Scents Mini Digital Release


It’s time, it’s time! I’ve got a lot of good stuff to share... a new mini-release of digital images, plus updates on our brilliant design team — the Bloom Brigade. First let’s get to the artwork... 

Presenting: Aloe and Oranges | Digital Download

Aloe and Oranges is a digital download, and is as juicy as they come.

Thrill your senses coloring this daring duo of plants. The succulent aloe, known for healing and soothing all manner of abrasions, is paired with juicy oranges on the branch. Who doesn’t want a glass of OJ when feeling under the weather? Added excitement comes from sweeping tendrils of aloe blooms — yes, they bloom! Orange blossoms and leaves give you the chance to have lots of fun with both subtle and intense coloration in this exuberant drawing. Includes three sentiments. Especially love “Aloe me loves Aloe you” a play on lyrics from a John Legend song, contributed by Bloomie Catherine Anderson.

This artwork is ideal for a Get Well card, both uplifting and energizing.





Friends, I have great news... I’ve decided to KEEP the name of our design team, this supreme powerhouse of card designers with sweet hearts and fun-loving spirits, and we are now a 21-strong team. The new Bloom Brigade. Our very newest member is the fabulous Sathya Kala Sankaran, who I will introduce in more detail on Saturday, and I will reacquaint you with our other amazing designers, too!! I cannot wait for you to get to experience and delight in the full breadth of talent here to share my artwork. What an honor and a thrill. 

xoxox and without further adieu...

See you back here tomorrow for one more new digital download introduction to our Fresh Squeezed Scents Mini Release!

New Coloring Class August 29

Get an intensive coloring lesson using Aloe and Oranges that launches this very weekend. Check out Amy Shulke | Vanilla Arts’ Citrus Punch class for markers and colored pencils. Gain incredible skills and rule over your craft table with ease!




3 comments:

Sathya said...

Thanks SO much for Awesome opportunity Marcy!

Kazza said...

Loving the Aloe and Citrus! Such a lovely picture together. It's really beautiful! Thanks Marcella

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: This blog has really helped elevate my coloring to a new level. I don't use markers (we don't get along) so I use color pencils. Thank you for helping me take a step out of the box. Marisela in San Antonio, Texas 😎

P.S.
My name always gets slaughtered. Story of my life. I get called Marisol, Maribel, Marisa, Maritza, and, yes, even MARCELLA. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œπŸŒ»πŸŒΌ