Monday

Inspire Me Monday: Halloween Bookmarks



Hello friends! Since today is Halloween I decided to scare up a quick and easy craft, Halloween bookmarks.

My oldest son and I are big fans of horror novels and Stephen King is one of our favorite authors. My son recently gave me a new Stephen King book for my birthday so I decided I needed a new Halloween bookmark to go with it.

I used the digital stamp set Boo Cat and Pumpkins and put the images I wanted to use in Word, then manipulated them until I had arrangements I was happy with. I then printed them out and cut them with bookmark dies I have.


Once I had the images cut out I colored them with copic markers.


When I finished I had 3 Halloween bookmarks! This took me less than an hour to get done so if you need some easy Halloween treats to give out these are definitely a treat, not a trick!





Thanks for stopping by for this quick and easy Inspire Me Monday, and I hope you have a BOO-tiful day!








No comments: