Hello folks! Last week we told you about a fun new venture right here at the Power Poppy Blog....
What's this you say? It's an opportunity for you to show off some of your Power Poppy Creations and let the design team see the wonderfully creative ways you've used these fabulous images! Each Friday the Bloom Brigade will pick their faves and we'll highlight them, not only on the Power Poppy Blog HERE but on our Pinterest Power Poppy Peeps Customer Creations Board! At the end of the month, we'll draw a winner for one free stamp set! Fun stuff!
- Use Power Poppy Stamps on your creation!
- Link up your creation using the Linky below
- Mention the Peep of the Week challenge in your blog or gallery post with a link back to this blog post!
- We'll accept entries up until Thursday @3PM EST and will announce the Power Peeps of the Week next Friday for our Peep of the Week post.
- Peeps of the Week Winners will have their creations posted in a special gallery on the Power Poppy Pinterest Boards!
WANT TO SEE LAST WEEK'S WINNERS?It was so hard to narrow the field to just two winners! With the DT votes in, here's two of our very first Power Peeps of the Week!
Look at THIS gilded beauty from Susie Lessard using Power Poppy's Azalea set! Stunning, don't you think?
THIS creation from Shelby!
If that wasn't enough inspiration for you (not sure how it COULDN'T be!!), the fabulous designers with our Bloom Brigade always have some fabulous creativity up their sleeves! So, be sure to stop by and see.....
Thanks for stopping by -- don't forget to link up YOUR Power Poppy creations so we can see your fabulous works of art! See you back here soon!