Sunday

Happiest Holiday 2015 is Now Available!

Whew!! This has been a whirlwind of a week! We’ve shared our excitement about the 2015 Holiday stamp designs and some really creative cardmaking samples to go with them. It’s time to reveal all the sets. You can come and shop away!!!

Introducing the five new sets you can find right now at Power Poppy:


http://powerpoppy.com/products/botanical-tree

http://powerpoppy.com/products/spice-it-up

http://powerpoppy.com/products/wreaths-plain-and-fancy

http://powerpoppy.com/products/olive-and-oak-expanded

http://powerpoppy.com/products/cozy-cupfuls


Now that you’ve seen all of these sweet new sets, I sure hope you’ll find something you like. If you need just a smidge more enticing... how would you like to see ONE MORE CARD from each member of the Bloom Brigade?! I thought you’d like the sound of that!

Get your cup of coffee and come take a whirl with me... carry it away girls!

Thank you so much for spending time with us this week! We appreciate you and have eaten up all of your delightful comments with a spoon! Thanks for being so loving and generous with your kindness. :)

P.S.... I know this might be too much excitement to bear, I mean, couple with our new release and all of these cool Bloomie cards, but get this: On MONDAY, Kathy Racoosin from the Daily Marker is going to be here with an all-new Inspire Me Monday tutorial!! Be sure to come on back tomorrow!

12 comments:

Carolyn L said...

Thank you for the most engaging Christmas stamps offered this year. The worst thing is having to choose which ones to purchase!

Barb said...

This is a beautiful, joy-filled Christmas release, Marcella! You have really outdone yourself! Each set has gorgeous images and sentiments rendered in the most attractive fonts! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! So amazing! I'm looking forward to seeing what Kathy has to share tomorrow, too!

CherylQuilts said...

Wow! Miss Marcy, you have really delighted us with the most beautiful Christmas/holiday release I could imagine! I love it all and loved seeing all the beautiful cards from the Bloomies - they truly are the bestt!! And what a delight to see what's in each set today and start my creative juices flowing - wow! Thank you so much for your amazing artistry, enthusiasm, and joy. Like Barb said, I really love the beautiful fonts too, and I know my cards this year will be such fun! And I look forward to tomorrow's Inspire Me Monday with Kathy - woohoo! Hugs and prayers!

Berina RGA said...

Beautiful stamp sets!! Congrats on the release!!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

https://adiecrafty.blogspot.com/ said...

this release has something for everyone well done Marcella and the Bloom Brigade Team

Yoonsun Hur said...

All of stamp sets are truly fantastic!!! So very beautiful stamp sets and cards!!!

Jean said...

Wonderful sets!!!

Karen L K said...

I don't think I have heard of Power Poppy before. What fun interesting stamps!

Renee R said...

Love your beautiful detailing in all your stamp sets. Ive viewed mostly all your sample cards and ane so inspired! Now the hard part starts...to choose which ones I want to purchase! Thanks for sharing. I watched Kathy's video and am inspired by her dimension and creativity!

Hurghada Reisen said...

All are nice stamps

Jenny Colacicco said...

The release is so unique and beautiful - the detail is amazing and the thought processes behind all the images are obviously very involved and a labour of love. I love we can get digi stamps too - I would love in the future for mini photo poly if at all possible - maybe a small bird or single flower with a greeting?

Ausflüge Hurghada said...

Very Nice Stamps