Sunday

New Instant Garden Digi! A Partridge, a Pear Tree, and a Teapot

Feeling a bit like a yo-yo as we switch between seasons here at the Power Poppy headquarters, October was our big Holiday release in clear polymer, a week ago we released the digital set Maize for Days featuring that fall décor sensation, and this week we’re zig-zagging right back to the 12 Days of Christmas for our newest digi. Let’s just go with it, shall we?

Gather ’round and sing along my friends: On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to meeee... (a digi featuring a) Partridge in a Pear Tree!

http://powerpoppy.com/products/partridge-in-a-pear-tree

That’s right, ya’ll, I’ve gone there... into the realm of the 12 Days of Christmas. But this pear tree is planted in a teapot, and the pear tree also has little round berry ornaments hanging from the branches. Because why not be as fanciful as you can when given the opportunity? I think that might be my unspoken mantra.

Speaking of fanciful, you are going to flip out when you see what our wonderful Instant Gardener digi design team has come up with for this release. Each designer had such a unique take! Don’t you love that!? When I conjure up the artwork for these stamps, I can hardly envision the creativity that will take hold on people’s craft tables — and these cards handily prove that. Go check ’em out!


This digital set features FOUR stamps. Two versions of the Partridge in a Pear Tree are included for cardmaking versatility: One has my hand-lettered inscription on the teapot, and one has the teapot left plain. (They are both the same exact size when you get your digital files, one is not super tiny as it appears in the graphic.) Then two scripty sentiments with the ol’ Christmas carol lyrics. Come ’n get yours and start on those Holiday cards today!

http://powerpoppy.com/products/partridge-in-a-pear-tree

Thanks for coming by the Power Poppy blog and happy day to you!
 

6 comments:

Berina RGA said...

Beautiful digital stamp!! Now I'll be singing this carol today (till my husband gets tired of it lol) :)

Ann said...

Love!

Barb said...

This is a beautiful set, Marcella and it's loaded! The partridge is so darling and I love that you planted the pear tree in a teapot! I'm looking forward to seeing the Instant Gardener DT samples. I know I'm in for a real treat. :)

nancyk said...

Absolutely love this!

PaperDoll said...

Beautiful image! I'm glad there is somebody who is realistic & knows not everybody has their Holiday cards finished. I keep reading about these amazing people who did them over the summer (must be nice): they are complaining that these Christmas releases are coming too late for them to use, because their cards are done (eyeroll)!

Elizabeth Z said...

I might try foiling this one! Just got a mini minc and this design would look so cool in gold (or copper!) on deep green paper :)