Saturday

It’s Bloomin’ Wonderful to have a set this versatile...

Today we’re gonna jump right in. Not going to spin a yarn about my childhood or how I discovered that affirmations can change your life. I’m not going to yank stuff out of my inspiration files or show snapshots of my desk, or scroll through the photos on my iPhone to find that sweet shot of snowdrops or ...

... well, maybe just one sweet snowdrop shot.


I took this yesterday during a little jaunt/escape. I think you know where... my home away from home, the Missouri Botanical Garden. I need to ask them if they will adopt me.

We are previewing a new set today with two large images, which I love to offer you, because I put in so many details that I want the stamps to be large enough to color each and every bit! You may recognize one of the images — think snowdrops! — as it was a very popular digital stamp we introduced last winter called Winter Pick-Me-Up. Remember that one? I have gotten many requests for this one in clear, and well, how can I say no? You’re going to find that this is a versatile set, a lilting, gentle stamp set. It is a sort of sentimental buffer from Winter to early Spring, with so many sentiments designed in a vintage-inspired typeface, you might think it’s pretty bloomin’ wonderful.

Without further chitchat or fussery, may I introduce Bloomin’ Wonderful.

http://powerpoppy.com/products/winter-pick-me-up


We’ve been showing off new sets all week long, and today is the day we showcase the springy flings the Bloom Brigade have designed. Then tomorrow, well, it’s a HUGE BLOG HOP and all the sets will be available to buy. How’s that for a wild weekend?


See y’all back here tomorrow? Is it a date? Ok, it’s a date. Looking forward to hoppin’ with you guys!
 

5 comments:

Melanie Ann MacKenzie said...

So glad you decided to release this lovely image as a clear stamp. I have loved it since it came out as a digi. Now if only you would release the Foxgloves as a clear stamp!!! Wonderful release Marcy. I have my list ready. Hugs.

Marcella Hawley said...

Thank you so much, Melanie! :) I'm glad to hear you like it! And about the Bees in Foxglove... good things come to those who wait. xo

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I love snowdrops! I think I am going to have a hard time choosing between your new sets. I wonder if you have ever sketched trillium? I love that flower and while there are a few stamps available, it would be fun to see some from Power Poppy :).

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Marcy, what a fabulous set for the finale! I just love the digi and am so glad it is now in a clear set too. And what an adorable wreath and wonderful sentiments! Great release and can't wait for tomorrow's full-Bloom blog hop! Love you all, and warm and tender hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

Gramadonnie said...

I wanted you to know how much I enjoy you pictures that you take at the MO batanical garden. It is such a wonderful place. I have been there a couple of times but living in KS I do not get there often. And I must say that you do a great job of reproducing the flowers. They look so natural. The way they should be. I love that you do digi and stamps. You are one of my favorites. Thanks