Friday

Exploding With Color!

Well hello there! Are you feeling fall in your neck of the woods yet? I have to tell you, in my part of the world the colors are EXPLODING!! Don't you just love this time of year? I do! I do! And, I also love when we can move our minds to more rustic hues to capture all the beauty of the season on our cards and creations!

We, here at Power Poppy, did some searching to see what kinds of crafty things you've all been up to and so -- without further ado -- it's time for our....

POWER POPPY FRIDAY SHOW & TELL!

Our first creation has just the flavor of fall that I was talkin' about! Laurie DiGregorio a.k.a ldiggs53 on Instagram shared this little number and I think it is truly "swoon worthy!" Her coloring is vibrant and rich and the clean and classy design with the little bit of twine tied up in a bow is just the right touch! Just in case you wondered, she used Power Poppy's digital stamp set Sunflower Power. Pssst! If you like this image and prefer a clear stamp, you're in luck! This image is also a part of Power Poppy's In Praise of Sunflowers stamp set! Can I get a "WOO HOO??"



I know we showed off the freebie digi Let It Be  quite a bit last week but gosh, I spied with my little eye this one below from Donna Gourley and I couldn't resist putting it in the spotlight! That stippled background? The depth of green on the leaves? The fun floss that's just all wonky on the card for a bit of pizazz? It's all, well, quite perfect! 


Stampin' Sistah Leslie Miller joined in the fun for Marcy's Let's Color Outside the Lines Power & Sparklette Week 3 Challenge and boy are we glad she did! If she didn't play along, she would have denied us the opportunity to let out a super heavy sigh after spotting this beauty! From the stitched edges to the artsy bits of cording, this one is definitely a winner in my book! Just in case you wondered, Leslie used Power Poppy's set Prairie Cheer!  By the way, click on her name above and you can read up on her stamping room overhaul as well -- cool stuff!!!


And, last but certainly not least, we can all get in the Christmas spirit early after gazing on Dedra Wolff's card. Oh. My. Goodness. Check out that shading and the glints of white that just set the image off. I wonder if she'd laugh if I just dropped a hint and shared my snail mail address with her??? Dedra used Power Poppy's set Wreaths Plain & Fancy  set filled with images that are IMHO timeless treasures! 


If I haven't said it before, all of these ladies' works of art will be added soonest to the "Must See Customer Creations" board on Power Poppy's Pinterest page. If you've never checked us out  on Pinterest, you are truly missing out. Not only do we have a catalog of all of our stamp sets in one spot for you to easily scroll through, but each set has it's own board with all of our designer's samples for you to get boat loads of creative ideas to use in your own stamping spaces!!! There are more than 2,000 pins waiting for you to check out! So click on over and hit the Follow button please! ;-)

Now it's the time here with our Friday Show and Tell to hand the baton over to our team of talented designers also known as the Bloom Brigade. It's their chance to share a little bit of their crafty capers from the week. So, hop on over and see......




And, be sure to come back for another edition of Inspire Me Monday when the talented and lovely Rhea Weigand will share a mixed media piece that is sure to turn heads! Hope you have a wonderful weekend and we'll see you back here real soon!

~Julie

6 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Congratulations to all the wonderful cards that are featured today by Laurie, Donna, Leslie, and Dedra. What gorgeousness! And what a fun and inspiring blog hop through the Bloomies' cards. Loved each one! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

You spied gorgeous cards with fantastic coloring, Julie! I love seeing all these Power Poppy images colored up so prettily. Thanks for including me. I'm heading to the Bloomie's blogs now. Love ya!

Berina RGA said...

The cards featured are lovely!! Congrats to the ladies for being featured!! I managed to drop in my entry for the challenge a little less than an ago before it closed!!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Danni said...

These are all such wonderful cards! I love that you feature customer cards each week along with the DT cards. So awesome!

creatingincolors said...

What gorgeous cards! Thanks for sharing. Once more, I take away lots of inspiration!

Dedra Wolff said...

I'm in company too grand for me. How generous of you to include me.