Friday

Grab that Spark!

Hello peeps! How’s your week going so far? Smashingly, I hope! We have a bit of Friday fun for you today. In addition to linking up to the fabulous creations from our beloved Bloomies, we have some customer show & tell too! And, we have some last minute news about a new “pop up” feature here on the Power Poppy Blog! Did you hear about this?

http://powerpoppy.blogspot.com/2016/09/power-sparklette-mini-challenge-week-1.html

Well, these little numbers are designed to spark MEGA creativity. Click HERE to get in on the first challenge before it fades into the sunset! Psst! Just a hint for you, you might want to check in on Saturdays here (as in, TOMORROW!) at the Power Poppy blog. Just sayin’!

OKAY, LET’S MOVE ON TO SEE WHAT SOME OF OUR POWER POPPY PEEPS HAVE BEEN UP TO LATELY! 

The first customer creation that we want to show off and talk about is by Elle over at Creative Card Sea. I love how she said in her post that a trip to a brand new Farmer's Market in her area inspired this little number using Power Poppy's Farmers Market stamp set! How fun is that? I agree Elle, there is something grounding and wonderful about picking up some local produce, and putting a plethora of freshness right on your dinner table! We happen to love the crisp layout on your card along with the colors you picked. That pop of sky blue just makes the whole card look downright delish! ;-)


With fall upon us, I can't help but swoon over these sunny sunflowers dressed up and decked out by Bloomie-at-Heart Leslie Miller. I've been in awe of her mad skills for more than a decade now and her talent never ceases to amaze me! Check out this no line coloring creation using Power Poppy's In Praise of Sunflowers stamp set along with some watercolor paints.  Like I said, "SWOON!"


In one of my little hops around the blogosphere, I stumbled upon this butterfly adorned bunch of blossoms. Funny story behind this card by Danni Bindel. Her son wanted his mom to create this little card so he could use it to ask his girlfriend to homecoming. Now isn't that the sweetest thing!?!?!? Good news, all that fabulous coloring and homemade love worked -- she agreed and said 'yes!' ;-) Danni used Power Poppy's digital stamp Countryside Bouquet for this bold, beautiful and cheery card. 


So how's that for a little show and tell? Hopefully it provides a shot of inspiration to your day. I know if you need a little more, the Bloomies are here to share a boatload more with you! ;-)



Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check back in on Monday when Ally Cope will be in the house for another episode of Inspire Me Monday! But first, go and enter our first mini challenge, it’s ending soon...
~Julie

6 comments:

Danni said...

Oh my goodness!!! I about jumped out of my seat when I saw my card featured here!! Thank you a zillion times!!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Wow, what beautiful cards!

Lisa Lara said...

Gorgeous show and tells!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, what gorgeous cards by Elle, Leslie, and Danni! Stunning each one! And what a great blog hop by the Bloomies! Never disappointed! Hugs, all!

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, thanks, Julie! It's true, I'll always be a Bloomie-at-Heart! Now I'm all inspired by Elle and Danni's cards, too. Gorgeous stuff!

Elle L. said...

Oh my, thank you so much for the feature! I am thrilled that you liked my card. And even more thrilled to be featured next to the very talented Danni and Leslie.
I'm also happy to report the veggies we bought at the market were absolutely delicious! Crisp, flavorful and so healthy. We're planning to make a weekly trip to stock up on more delicious goodies. :)