Hello all, and welcome to a whole new month of excitement here on the Power Poppy blog. With the arrival of November comes a whole new Power & Spark challenge, new digital stamps (Get ready — one is coming at you on Saturday) among so many other fun things to share! Also, stay tuned because if you played along with us for the Power & Spark challenge for October, you might be this month's winner of a free stamp set -- WOO HOO!
If you are looking for design power to ignite that creative spark, check it out peeps!
HOW TO PLAY: This month, we’re not dreaming of a white Christmas, we are positively pink! Tosha Leyendekker is our hostess with the mostess and here’s what she has to say about this little challenge she’s ushering in for all of us:
“I love vintage, so I often think of white and pink for Christmas décor. I thought it would be fun to feature pink on a Christmas Card. So, for this month’s challenge, let’s THINK PINK and make it a Pink Christmas.”
THE OFFICIAL RULES:
- Use Power Poppy stamps for this challenge if you have them. If not, it’s a great chance for you to WIN some!
- Link your creation below using our Linky (please use the exact URL from your post instead of a generic blog address.)
- Please mention Power Poppy in YOUR blog or gallery post with a link back to THIS challenge
- The winner will receive a free clear or digital stamp set of choice from the Power Poppy Shop
- Enter as many cards as you’d like, as long as they fit the theme of the challenge!
- Deadline to enter is November 30 @ 8:00pm EST. At that point, we’ll draw the winner randomly and make the announcement right here on the first Friday of December!
Which means the winner is.......
* LOUISE from JemLou Productions! *
Thanks, Louise for playing along! To claim your prize, all you need to do is shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what clear or digital stamp set you would like us to send your way!
Now it is time to turn things over to our colorful cast of creative characters also known as the Bloom Brigade so they can show you some of the crafty fun they’ve been stirring up this week!
Thanks for stopping by and seeing what we were up to today. Like I mentioned at the beginning of this post, be sure to check back here tomorrow for another addition to our Power Poppy Instant Garden! This set is cute, quirky with just the right dash of whimsy to share a little of the holiday spirit with others! PLUS, coming up Monday, another edition of Inspire Me Monday to kick off your creative week with the talented Colorista Jessie Banks! Hope to see you all back here soon!