Friday

Digis on the 5s release: Plant Kindness

A quick note to all, if you’re looking for our May Power & Spark Challenge post, where we announce the new theme as well as reveal last month’s winner, CLICK HERE! You’ll find links to the Bloom Brigade’s Friday posts, and I’m not kidding in the slightest when I say, YOU WILL BE WOWED.

Heaps of seed packets, catalogs, plant notations, and the tools of a gardener’s trade. If a scene that heralds the impending season gives you the garden-loving giggles, then I have a good news. Today I’m introducing a remixed illustration as a digital download that features all of these goodies!

Introducing a digistamp you’ll love coloring and sharing with others: Plant Kindness.


You’ll find these flowers, veggies, and leafy bits easy to color and a joy to bring to life! I know that drawing special arrangements like these garden goodies are a great pleasure for me, even a comfort. And the sentiment that comes with it is perfect for sharing a quick card, because everyone can benefit from reading these words, wouldn’t you agree?

I’ll be sharing my own painting using Plant Kindness a bit later today.... I didn’t quite finish it before my eyes told me they were ready to close up shop for the night. Check back later today if you’d like, or peek at my Instagram (@powerpoppy), and think about grabbing this set for yourself. I’m just loving coloring it up so far.

Speaking of coloring, come see what our designers creations using this new set. Absolutely charming cards, these ladies inspires me just as much as they inspire you! Ready to see?

Julie Koerber >> two cards!

Wishing you an awesome Friday and sweet weekend! I hope to get some actual planting done, in addition to coloring a drawing that celebrates planting. What do you have on tap?


3 comments:

Nan0807 said...

Loving your new stamps and all the cards on this blog hop!

Berina RGA said...

Beautiful digi Marcella. Love the cards by the DT.

simply monica said...

gorgeous new fan of your site