Tuesday

Creative Confetti: Merci Bouquet!


Hello my happy stampers! Okay, show of hands. Who is ready for spring? (Yes, I am raising my hand!) And, who feels like they are stuck in "Sprinter" -- the season where it should be spring but it still is winter. (Yes, I am still raising my hand!) I am not sure where it is like where you live but this week in Montana, we've had below zero temps and snow, lots of it. Today the high was -1! Yay! It's a day where I really needed a little bit of flower power in my life! So, that's why for this week's Creative Confetti Challenge, I thought I'd throw this little bit of inspiration up. Bouquets! Yes! Beautiful, lush bouquets! Check it out sweet peeps! 



HOW TO PLAY: Simply use a Power Poppy image that has a collection of different flowers. There are so many to choose from that it will be super fun this week to see which blossoms you choose! Just in case you need a little bit of inspiration, click HERE to see just some of the wonderful offerings from Power Poppy that could help you show off a bouquet of blossoms! I honestly started to link up all the sets and then after 20 I decided listing them ALL would create quite the list! ;-) The good news is, there are so many options in both clear and digital stamp sets that you should be able to find something -- even in an instant! ;-)

To serve as a wee bit of inspiration, I decided to pull some creations that would fit the blossom-filled bill for this challenge!


Don't have a bouquet set? Why not create one yourself with some fussy or die cutting and a floral set like Power Poppy's Abundant Petals? 


Artistic Bouquet is the epitome of a lush, beautiful bouquet. This card above might be one of my favorites of all time. I took Amy Shulke's online class on coloring up this beauty and am still amazed at how her tips really helped me create something with so much depth -- more so than I have created on my own in the past. Thanks Amy!


Sunset Sway is one of those easy breezy bouquets that doesn't take a ton of time to color up! And, who doesn't love that little fluttering butterfly? 

And last, but not least, this one above is more of a spray of flowers but it still fits the bill! I adore this image from Power Poppy's So Grateful set because of the range of colors you can use to bring it to life!

So, there you have it my friends! A bounty of bouquet options and my samples really only scratched the surface of possibilities! So pick your petals, get those fingers inky and link up your creation below! Every single entry is one entry into our monthly random drawing for a $25 gift code to the Power Poppy Shop! YIPPPEEEEE!

Thanks for stopping by! We can't wait to see what YOU create!

~Julie
Creative Confetti Thrower



2 comments:

Henriƫtte Creatively Happy said...

Awesome card examples Julie.
I live in the Netherlands and here it suppose to be winter until the
21th of March but whe have already temperatures from 16℃ and higher, almost no wind and sunny. Those days whe have normaly in May. Whe had the two warmest days measured ever here. Although I love the sun, I don't think this is normal. But whe enjoy it as long as it last.
Thank you so much for your lovely post.

CherylQuilts said...

I'm sure you are ready for spring, Julie! It's been a long and bitter cold winter, but we are enjoying some lovely weather here in South Florida. We did get a ton of rain for a couple of days, but that just makes everything grow more quickly. Love this new challenge! Hugs and love! xoxo