Friday

I'm Looking Over .... a Good Vibe 4!

Hi-dee Ho happy stampers! Happy Friday to y'all! We are just days away from the day when the Luck 'o the Irish rules and everyone who isn't a little Irish worries that if they don't wear green, they might be pinched! Yes, that would be me. :-) I decided instead of honoring this wonderful day of the week with FIVE good vibes that I'd mimic that lucky little four-leaf clover and dish out FOUR good vibes to get you through your weekend spurts of creativity! 

ARE YOU READY? 


If you look above, you'll get a little teaser of some of the Power Poppy goodness that I plan to share with you all today! First up on our little trip through the blog-o-sphere is over to Gloria Stengel's place on the web where she colored up Power Poppy's Luminous Bouquet in such a dynamic way my jaw dropped! One extra special little tidbit as well -- Gloria has been coloring up one Power Poppy image each month since September and has some beauties that she shared just a few weeks ago. If you missed her post, you really need to click HERE to see for yourself! In the meantime, check out this beauty below! Look at the depth of that coloring and those absolutely fabulous bits of clover! Ahhhh... thanks Gloria! This is indeed a treasure!



You don't need me to tell you that Jennifer Dove is an absolute master at Copic Coloring. But, if for some strange reason, you didn't realize that, check this out sweet peeps! I mean, come on! Look at this hoppy bunch that Jennifer has going green! This little image is from Power Poppy's stamp set called O Hoppy Day! Being from a family who truly loves their craft beer, I say "cheers" to this one for sure! Since St. Patty's Day tends to revolve around green beer, I included this one just for funsies!


Cynde Whitlow pulled out the big guns i.e. her Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils to create this perky little pop of luck! What's awesome about Cynde's work of art? Not only did she use a digital stamp set that you can buy, download, print and color in a matter of minutes (Power Poppy's Wish You Luck digi), she has a video HERE to give you a step by step guide on coloring up your own bunch of lucky little clover leaves!


And for our last Good Vibe 4 this week, you need to join me for this week's Creative Confetti! At the center of it all is sending a little luck to those you love! Check out this week's challenge where you can mix a little luck and a little green to share good wishes with others!  For my creation, I used one of Power Poppy's brand new digis called Shamrock 'n' Roll, which I think is too darling for words with those sweet pops of clover and that darling little blossom at the center of it all!


And that, my friends, concludes our lucky little round up to get you in the Irish spirit of St. Patty's Day! So, I bid you farewell with a little love from the Bloomies, and this wee Irish blessing -- May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door!





Thanks for stopping by! We'll be back soon with more ways to inspire and WOW! ;-)

Happy St. Patty's Day!
~Julie

2 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

Thank you so much for picking my project! I looooove to color Power Poppy images!

Henriƫtte Creatively Happy said...

Awesome cards in this post as well as on the post from the Bloomies. I enjoy that every week. Thank you all for sharing your gorgeous projects and inspiration to us. Have a great Sunday.