Friday

Time for some Good Vibes!

Hello all and happy Friday! Being that all of us could use a little jolt of happiness, never fear, I'm here to share some! We've scoured the world wide web in search of good vibes and so... here's our top picks for this week! 



GOOD VIBE HIT LIST! 

Let's take our little list clockwise starting with that adorable Corgi at the top!

1. Corgi Christmas: This image has been on the net for a while but because some of you are gearing up for holiday card making already, I really thought this one was worth putting in the spotlight. Marcy shared this creation, I believe, in one of her newsletters, so ICYMI, I share! If you want to see Marcy's illustration, click HERE. And then, set your sights on how Catherine Anderson adapted and drew in pieces of this amazing and heartwarming scene. I am in awe every time I look at it!

2. Fall Feels: I had to spotlight this beauty in all autumnal colors. I love the gerbera daisies colored up by Dedra Wolff, the die used to add a little interest and that fun pop of color added by the die cut sentiment. This card packs some visual punch! (Dedra used Power Poppy's stamp Big Sexy Blooms)

3. Mushroom Huntin'! As we speak, Ms. Marcella is out exploring to the hilt in the hills of Colorado! Because this summer has all about just living with zest to the max for Marce, I just had to share this one of her on the trails looking for native mushrooms. That woman. I just love, love, love how she sees the beauty, every day, in all things big and small.

4. Seaside Sweetness! The easy-breezy vibe of this card using Power Poppy's Seaside Sweetness stamp just made me sigh. It might be because my family took a vacation to the beach a few weeks ago and man, I miss it already. So, I look at this beauty by sunnysummercards and just breathe it in, pretending I can still hear the ocean waves crashing to the shore.... just lovely!

5. Autumnal Treasure: Saskia Van Den Berk stole my heart with this colored up beauty showcasing Power Poppy's Autumn Opulence. Her no-line coloring is downright dreamy. If you've never seen her work, her IG is one to scroll and enjoy! Just click HERE to see some of her other Power Poppy work -- It. Is. Incredible!



The Bloomies have been at it again and are here to share a little of their Power Poppy goodness! So, be sure to jump on over to their blogs to see for yourself!



Thanks everyone for stopping by! Jessie Banks will be in the house on Monday to share some tips and tricks with all of us for Inspire Me Monday! So swing on back to see what she's got cookin'! And... enjoy your weekend!

Until next time!
~Julie 

4 comments:

Lagene said...

Awesome inspiration!

Rosy Newlun said...

My word -- those are some sterling examples of amazing coloring!!!

creatingincolors said...

SO much beautiful inspiration!

Henriƫtte Creatively Happy said...

I love to read the Good Vibes you bring us everytime, such inspirational posts. Thank you so much.