Friday

Friday fun with our designers


Hi everybody. While we’re all getting anxious for spring to kick in (well, I know that I have been stalking my fledgling Hellebore plants and lifting up last year’s leaves to see if fresh Daffodil stalks are emerging...) our designers have been coloring up some beautiful  new creations to share with you! 

I can’t get over all of the springy colors, the bounty of flowers, the fun watercolor techniques. You’re in for a special trip.

Let’s see what’s in store to boost our creativity this week...


Jessie Banks » featuring a video tutorial

Thank you so much for stopping by the Power Poppy blog today!

2 comments:

Rosy Newlun said...

Each one of these creations is amazing! They are beautiful. All I can think of is how long each one spent coloring and designing these gorgeous cards! And the images are fabulous!

Henriëtte Creatively Happy said...

All the cards are so gorgeous, I am heading off to tell the designers how great they are.
Thanks for the lovely post, here the daffodils and other flowers are blooming, although it's much to early. The only thing whe need now is Spring weather.
Have a wonderful weelend.