Tuesday

Creative Confetti: Free For All!


Hello peeps! I am so sorry that I am late in getting up and running here on a Tuesday! My head, go figure, has not been in the game. I am not sure what life is like where you are but today was the first day of school at home for my 16-year-old daughter and it did not go off without a hitch. My son is home from Portland. He works for Nike and all employees (who can) are working from home,  so he made the 900-mile journey to work here with us for the next two weeks. Add in the fact that my husband and I both work from home during normal times and, well, you have a full house that's a little on the chaotic side! Life is as good as it can be though and for that, I count my blessings. I pray you are staying well and taking some time to color and create, taking a few deep breaths along the way! 💗

So, moving on! This week's Creative Confetti is going to be about doing your own THANG! That's right, you choose the challenge! It's a .....


HOW TO PLAY: Simply create using  Power Poppy stamps! And, I have a little hint for you. Marcella is giving you a reason in a matter of days to want to pick up more of those Power Poppy images! That's all I am going to say but you'll definitely want to stay tuned!

Not sure what you might want to create? Why not.... 




After you're done creating... simply link up your creation! If you used one of my Creative Confetti sparks to create by clicking on one of the links above, let me know! Did you tap into a cool color combo? Did you get inspired by finding something "Pin-teresting?" Or, did you take a classic tutorial or Creative Confetti challenge for a ride? We want to know! Tell us in your blog or social media post!  Just don't forget to link it all up because each month we draw a lucky winner for a $25 gift code to the Power Poppy Shop! And, that winner, just might be YOU!

Happy Creating!

~Julie
a.k.a. The Creative Confetti Thrower



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

Lagene said...

Can we use digital Power Poppy Images!
Blessings and health as you have your chicks nestled close under your roof right now.

Henriëtte Creatively Happy said...

Thanks for the lovely post Julie and I hope all are still well at your house.
I think everywhere around the world it's a bit chaotic in the homes, her aswell, not as with you. My hubby is retired, does a lot in the household what I can't and on this moment does the groceries because I am on medication (Prednison)for my lungs again because it wasn't goin well. So I have to do everything very slow, have to avoid people so I can't even go with him. Glad I have a balcony where I can get some outside air. My daughter is also at home, she is a teacher on a high school and and now teaches digitally from home. Long live the internet.
It is busier than usual and I have to isolate myself from time to time to recover, but they know that and then they leave me alone.
Stay save and healthy my friend with your lovely family. Have a nice day and don't forget to take time for yourself.