HELLO POWER POPPY PEEPS! I'm back today for Inspire Me Monday with a different kind of tutorial. I get a lot of questions asking me how I print my digital stamps for Copic coloring. So I decided that this would be a good time to put together a short video on using Microsoft Word to arrange, resize, and print digital stamps.
Just a note upfront - this method works for me because:
- I have a Copic compatible printer.
- My printer has an adjustable rear sheet feed.
- I precut my Copic cardstock to 4.25 inches x 5.5 inches.
- Laser jet printers are Copic compatible since the toner is heat set on the paper.
- Some inkjet printers appear to be Copic compatible, but many are not.
- The only way to know if your printer is compatible is to test it by printing an image and running a marker over it. If the ink smears, then it is not compatible.
- You can't transform an unsafe ink by heat setting it, spraying with fixers, printing in draft mode, etc. The ink is either Copic safe or it's not.
Well that's it for today! Thanks for watching and see you next time!