Sunday

Introducing: Cuddle in the Cabin

     

We’re up to the 9th new stamp set of this wintery collection. NINTH! Each one is filled with special keepsake images, lovingly drawn by yours truly.

While I was designing the sentiments for today’s stamp set, my husband walked up and started reading them over my shoulder. “You really do design stamps directly from your life, don’t you.” It was a rhetorical question, of course. I am always talking about needing solitude. I need time to be alone, to be still, to be quiet. Amidst the busy swirl of family life, of work deadlines, of the demands of the garden and household — the idea of escaping to a cabin for a break is SO APPEALING. 


Want to know something kind of funny? Back when I designed this stamp set, I had no idea that my husband, Doug, had planned a few days away for us at a cabin in the woods... and it was just this past week! I’m now writing this after a restorative cuddle in the cabin. I recommend it highly. 

Introducing: Cuddle in the Cabin


A retreat in the woods is a dream come true — why not capture the sensation of cozy cabin stillness in your next card? I’ve drawn a charming log-and-stone cabin surrounded by snowy trees, and it’s the perfect size. You can even create a scene with the deer, extra evergreen tree, and mountain range. 

Sentiments celebrating self-care and revitalizing solitude are timely and needed for all of us right now. This set was conceived directly from my soul, as a solace to me in difficult times the past few years has been the idea of going to a “solitude cabin.”

Order Cuddle in the Cabin

Special note from Marcella: All images in this set will be available as digital downloads by this weekend. I’m admittedly a little bit behind getting them ready for you, sorry about that, my patient friends!


The Bloomies have made some of the cutest cards ever with this stamp set. I might have to run back to that woodsy cabin after seeing all of these special iterations...


If you’d like to head straight to the store, here’s the link one more time:

See you all back here TOMORROW NIGHT! We go live at 5pm central. Bye for now...

2 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful!!! A what a special, sweet surprise from your husband!

Henriëtte Creatively Happy said...

This is favulous Marcella and ohh yes I would love to cuddle in a cabin, LOL.
All the cards are gorgeous and inspiring Bloom Brigade, thank you all so much for sharing.
Stay safe and have a wonderful day.