Hello all and welcome to Power Poppy’s spin on WORLD CARD MAKING DAY! We know how very special this day is to the card making community, and so we plan to help you capture that creativity with some fun-filled card making challenges! Sounds like a blast, right? This is the first challenge of the day, but you’ll have to stop back every now and then. By the end of the day, we’ll have four challenges posted here! And, guess what? Each challenge brings more chances for YOU to win some Power Poppy GOODNESS!
SO WHAT’S THE FIRST CHALLENGE?
“WOOT WOOT” FOR TUTS!
HOW TO PLAY: If you’re a fan of the Power Poppy Spot a.k.a. our blog, you know Mondays are all about sharing a dose of creativity! You’ve seen members of our Bloom Brigade host Inspire Me Monday Tutorials to share a splash of artistic flair with all of you! So, this challenge involves scrolling back through any of the Inspire Me Monday Tutorials and giving them a whirl! Click HERE to see some of those fabulous step-by-step tutorials and give a “Woot Woot” for Tuts!
Christine is the hostess with the mostess for this fabulous challenge and here’s a peek at the creation she whipped up using Dina Kowal’s tag tutorial HERE. Isn’t this a festive dose of fun using Power Poppy’s brand new set Poinsettia and sentiments from Bottlebrush Holiday? think I’m in love!
So play along with Christine by clicking HERE and choosing one of our fabulous Inspire Me Monday tutorials to try!
- Use Power Poppy stamps if you have them, but if you don’t -- now’s your chance to win some!
- Play in all four for a chance at a GRAND PRIZE — THREE Power Poppy stamp sets of your choice!
- Winners of individual challenges will receive their pick of ONE stamp set —OR— THREE digi downloads in the Power Poppy Shop!
- Enter as many times as you like!
- Link your creations on the linky tied to the challenge blog post below
- Use the keyword PPWCMD01 if you load your cards to an outside gallery!
- Mention Power Poppy in YOUR blog post with a link back to the challenge!
- Deadline to enter will be Friday, October 10th at 3PM EST with the winners announced right here on Saturday, October 11th. Winners will be randomly picked!
- Have FUN! (That’s important)
Happy World Cardmaking Day and we’ll see you back here soon (HERE’S A HINT.... come back at 10 AM EST for more WCMD fun)!