Throughout tomorrow, October 4th starting at 8:00 AM EST, we’ll be ringing in the fun with a full tilt World Card Making Day Extravaganza! Watch for a brand new Bloom Brigade hosted challenge every few hours! We'll have four in all, which means four ways to win some Power Poppy goodness! Be sure to check back throughout the day to see what's new! And... SQUEAL! We'll have blog candy to give away for each challenge!
LET’S GET READY!
- Check the Power Poppy Blog (right here) starting at 8AM for the first challenge
- Play in all four for a chance at a GRAND PRIZE
- Winners of individual challenges will receive their pick of a stamp set or 3 digi downloads in the Power Poppy Shop!
- Enter as many times as you like!
- Use Power Poppy Stamps if you have them but if you don't -- now is your chance to win some!
- Link your creations on the linky tied to the challenge blog post
- Use the keywords mentioned for each challenge if you load your cards to an outside gallery!
- Mention Power Poppy in YOUR blog post with a link back to the challenge!
- Deadline to enter will be next Friday at 3PM EST with the winners announced right here on Saturday, October 11th.Winners will be randomly picked!
- GET READY TO HAVE SOME FUN!
Before we go to get ready for the BIG DAY, let’s take a peek at some of the creativity that’s been blooming this past week! It’s time to see....
THE POWER POPPY PEEPS OF THE WEEK!
AND... SINCE LAST WEEK CLOSED OUT THE MONTH, WE HAVE A WINNER’S NAME TO DRAW TOO!
To pick the winner of a free stamp set, we turned to Random.org....
That means our lucky winner is......
Do you want a chance to win? Play along with us
HERE’S HOW TO PLAY: All you need to do is use the linky below (we'll be using the same linky all month long) and share a new Power Poppy creation. Just that simple! It can be anything — a card, an altered item, a 3D creation, a set of cards, ANYTHING! We love to see what you’re making.
And that's it Power Poppy Fans! Be sure to tune in tomorrow for all the World Card Making Day festivities! Get those fingers inky and prepare to have FUN!
See you then!